Chapter 21

Bora pov

"Jiu I hate her! She gives me this bad vibe!" I say to Jiu as we wait for our friends to come to our lunch table. Jiu puts her hand on my shoulder, "I know she gives me a bad vibe too! I don't like the way she was looking at Yoohyeon that night she came to Handong's house. I swear I saw her checking her out!" Jiu says to me. "CHECKING HER OUT?!" I yell and the cafeteria looks at me. I mumble a small 'sorry' and look at Jiu. "YES she was checking her and Siyeon out right IN FRONT OF US!" Jiu says. That bitch.

"If she is planning something you have to plan something too!" Jiu says, "And count me in!" Jiu says with a finger pointing up.

"Count me in too!" Gahyeon says with Handong holding onto her arm as they walk towards our table. "You don't know what we are talking about." I simply say. Gahyeon looks at me exhales, "Your face is red and it's most likely from anger that Ryujin caused..." She says as she takes a bite of her food and smiles after. "Yeah you right..." I say and chuckle.

I see Yoohyeon come up and hug jiu from behind. "Hey Yoohyeon! Where is Siyeon?" I ask. Yoohyeon points behind her to where I'm guessing Siyeon is supposed to be. "Oh she's right he-" She stops and turns to see she is not there. Yoohyeon frowns in confusion, "She was right behind me..."

I get up and look and I couldn't find Siyeon anywhere. I started panicking, what if that Ryujin girl took her?! I thought. Jiu noticed that I started breathing heavily and tried to reassure me that it will be fine. My vision started to become blurry as it was being filled with water. I blinked multiple times to stop the water from filling up and it fell on my cheek. "Hey why are you crying did something happen?!" I hear a girl say to me as she wipes my tears off my cheek. I look at her and it was the girl I was searching for. "SIYEON!" I say as I started crying. She pulls me into a hug and runs her fingers through my hair. "Why are are you crying?" She asked with a worried look on her face. "Because I couldn't find you and I started panicking because what if that Ryujin girl did something to you, or maybe she kidnapped you, or-" I was rambling on about things that I thought had happened to her. "I told you, she can't get near me. I just went to the restroom. I couldn't hold it..." She cuts me off with a chuckle and kisses my lips. I sniffle and pout as I looked at her.

"Yah you are so dramatic!" Gahyeon laughs at me, along with Handong. I glare at them, "Gahyeon you would've done the same thing if Handong wasn't with you!" I say and stick my tongue out at them like a child. "YAH!" Gahyeon says and sticks her tongue out at me as she hugs Handong, never letting her go.

"My oh my isn't this table just filled with love birds!" Ryujin says as she walks over to our table with some girls I've never seen before. "Yes it is." Handong says as she looks at Ryujin. I noticed there was 2 brunette haired girls, one was taller than the other. There was also 2 red heads and they were about the same height. "Hello I'm Yuna!" The tall one says cheerfully and smiling. Why is she hanging out with Ryujin if she has a total different personality than her? Plus Ryujin is a bitch. "I'm Lia, and this is Chaeryeong and Yeji." She introduces the red haired girls and they say hello.

"Wow I'd don't know you had friends?" I say dryly. She glares at me and then looks at Siyeon. "Siyeon, can you help me with the math homework at my house tonight?" Ryujin asks. I look at Siyeon, hoping she won't agree. "Girl, I need help myself on the homework. So no, I can't!" Siyeon says and Yoohyeon laughs at her statement.

"What about you, Yoohyeon?" Ryujin asks as she smirks at Jiu. I could see Jiu biting her lip hoping Yoohyeon will say no. "Why would I help you?" Yoohyeon says rudely. Ryujin walks away along with Lia, Chaeryeong, and Yeji. Yuna stays behind. "Hey you're Siyeon, right?" Yuna asks looking at my girlfriend. "Yep why?" Siyeon asks. Yuna gets closer, "Ryujin doesn't like you...right?" She asks with a pout. Siyeon laughs, "We are ex-girlfriends. I don't like her so don't worry, I won't try to steal your girl. Also I have a girl already!" Siyeon says as she pulls me closer and kisses my cheek. I smile at her. "Whew! Okay but I don't know how to tell her that I like her..." Yuna pouts. We all sigh because we have been through this situation. "Wait for the right time, but don't wait too long. Do little things that can help her fall for you, if she already hasn't. You seem like a nice, funny, and cheerful girl! I'm sure she will like you!" Jiu says with a smile.

Yuna shows her cheesy smile at her and stands up, "Okay! Thank you guys! I hope we can be friends." She says and walks away.

Honestly Ryujin better fall for her and leave my Singsing alone...

*****************
When you are a Ryeji and 2Shin shipper🙂🔫