Chapter 6

Siyeon pov

After I left Jiu's house and went home, I basically did nothing all weekend. Just stayed in my room and played video games. "Why am I thinking of Bora?!" I said to myself. I mentally slap myself for thinking of the bipolar ass bitch. "Probably because you like her!" Yoohyeon snickered. "AH! YAH KNOCK FIRST!" I yell. "You scared the living Jesus out of me!" She laughs, "You know damn well there ain't no 'living Jesus' in you! You ain't innocent!" I laugh with her because she is right, I'm not! "What you doing here?" I ask as I take off my gaming headset. "Nothing I'm just bored and was wondering if I can sleep here, so we can go to school together tomorrow." I agreed, Yoohyeon always sleeps over, my house is like her house.

Yoohyeon and I order pizza and play on my PlayStation all night, well till like 12 in the morning. We finally decided to get our beauty sleep.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. "Yoohyeon wake up." I whisper and gently shake her. "Mmmmmm" Is all I hear from this woman. After trying countless times to wake her up, I've had it. "YAH YOOHYEON WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" I yell and she practically falls off the bed and sits up. "Hmmm ah okayy!" She says annoyed. "Hey can i-." "Yes you can borrow some of my clothes." I cut her off because I already knew what she was going to ask. She smiles and says a small thanks. "Hey we should go get some coffee before we go to school!" Yoohyeon says. I nod and we make our way downstairs. "Good morning mom!" I say and peck her cheek. "Ah good morning to my beautiful daughter Siyeon! And good morning to you too Yoohyeon!" She pecks both our cheeks. "Sorry mom but we were going to get coffee before school so we have to go!" I say and head towards the front door. "Ah okay, have fun at school!" We wave goodbye and exit the house.

I went into the garage and found an extra helmet, I give it to Yoohyeon so we both have protection. I drove us to the cafe and we ordered our drinks. We waited patiently and our drinks arrived. We took them to go and drove to school.((It's okay I drove slow since Yoohyeon had to hold both drinks:))

I parked my bike near the back of the school because I don't want people to mess with it. "Are we late?" Yoohyeon asks as well make our way into the school. "Nah I don't think so." I say glancing at the clock on the wall.

I took a sip of my coffee, so good. I was about to take another sip of my coffee but it fell out of my hand, or was smacked out of my hand. I turn to see who did that and it was the one and only, Kim Bora. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask. She just smirks and walks away. I look at Yoohyeon like 'cAn you beLievE THIS bitch?' "What is wrong with her? She was acting different when we hung out at Jiu's house and now she is back to being mean?" Yoohyeon says.  "I know right." I roll my eyes. "Want some of my coffee?" Yoohyeon offers. "Nah it's okay, it's yours anyway." I say and we walk to math class.

"Alright class take your seats!" The teacher say and we sat down. He began talking about math, as soon as I heard 'what is the answer to 2x+3=15' I zoned out because I ain't dealing with that. I felt someone nudge my side and it was Yoohyeon. "What?" I ask. "Lee Siyeon! What is the answer to 5x+10=20?" He asks me. I look down at my paper and see I have nothing on it. "Uhh...3?" I unsurely say. He exhales softly, "Just as I thought, you are not paying attention. Your grades reflect that!" Everyone chuckles and I just stay quiet. Yoohyeon whispers the answer to me. "Wait it's 2!" I say proudly. "Mhmm I know Kim Yoohyeon helped you out there, nice friend you have but you need to figure this out on your own." He says trying not to sound irritated but he is. Then the bell rings and everyone packs up and leaves. "Lee Siyeon, I really want you to pay attention to class okay? I know you are smart!" He says softly. "Okay." I say and leave the classroom.

"YAH I CANT KEEP TELLING YOU THE ANSWERS!" Yoohyeon says. "Ugh fine I guess I'll pay a little more attention!" I laugh. We walk to our own classes and wait for lunch. I was sitting in class when I heard the teacher saying something. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you all we have a new student!" He says excitedly. "Hi my name is Lee Gahyeon." The cute pink haired girl says. "Lee Gahyeon you can sit next to Lee Siyeon!" He says and points to me. "Hello." I say to her. "Hi." She says shyly. "So do you talk to anyone in your other classes?" I ask. "No, no one talks to me because I'm new." Gahyeon says. "Hey you can sit with me and my friend at lunch, her name is Yoohyeon and she is really nice, don't worry!" I say. She smiles and agrees. Class went by in a bliss and it's lunch.

"Hey Yoohyeon!" I say and walk with Gahyeon to our table. "Oh who is this?" Yoohyeon asks. "Hi I'm Lee Gahyeon, I'm new here!" She says. "Aww she's cute!" Yoohyeon says and Gahyeon smiles. We talk about random stuff at our table and eat. I've noticed Gahyeon loves food, she is even taking some mine. "YAH don't you have your own!" I laugh. Gahyeon and Yoohyeon laugh too. "HEY!" Someone yells from behind me. I turn around and see Bora with Handong. "What?" I ask. "Can you shut the fuck up?" Bora says. "Who is she?" Gahyeon asks. Bora looks at her and smiles. "I'm Kim Bora and don't talk to me okay?!" "Why are you being a bitch all of a sudden?" I stand up and look down at the shorter girl. "Because I can!" She rolls her eyes and I see Handong approach Gahyeon. "Leave her alone!" I yell.  Yoohyeon gets up and bumps into Jiu. "Bora!" Jiu says. "UGH what?!" Bora asks annoyingly.

"We need to talk..." Jiu says and drags Bora out of the cafeteria.