Chapter 22

*MATURE/R*PE!!!*

Siyeon pov

After school I dropped Bora off at her house and drive to mine. As I was driving home I felt weird. I felt like someone was watching me. I parked my bike and went inside my house as quickly as I could. "Hey something wrong?" My dad ask me as he saw me peeking out the window. "Y-yeah everything is fine!" I say and head up to my room.

I didn't eat dinner because I wasn't hungry, so I just stayed in my room. My phone started ringing and I look at the name to see who it was. I smile at my phone while reading the name 'Bora❤️.' "Hey!" I say with a smile plastered on my face. "Whatcha doinnnn?" Bora says. "Nothing I'm just laying down, what are you doing?" I ask but then I hear a thud downstairs. "Nothi- what was that?" Bora asks as she heard the thud too. "I don't know, it came from downstairs." I say and started getting nervous. "Dad is everything alright?" I yell and get no response. "Siyeon are you okay?" Bora asks with a slight panic in her voice. "I don't know my dad isn't responding from downstairs and I'm scared..." I say and then the call disconnects. "Bora...BORA!" I yell. I start breathing heavily.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, slowly almost like they are trying to scare me and it's working! I heard the doorknob on my door jingle. I look at it and see the doorknob turning slowly. I couldn't move I was frozen in fear. What if it was a murderer or a robber who broke in? What if they kill me? My thoughts started taking over as the door slowly opened. It was a person in a mask. It looked like a girl from her petite figure. She started walking over towards me.

She got on top of me and pinned me down. "Get off!" I say and try to move but she handcuffed my wrists to my bed frame. She then took off her mask. "RYUJIN!" I gasped. "Miss me?" She smirked and straddled my lap. "Get off of me!" I say and try to wiggle out but it was no use. "Stop being difficult!" She says and slaps me as she starts to unbutton my shirt. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell. "Well you weren't giving me what I wanted so might as well get it myself." She says and starts to massage my breast. I tried to free myself but she slapped me. "Stop! You will take this do you understand!" She yells at me. My eyes were getting watery. I never expected this from her. I never took her as the type to force herself onto someone.

She started to take of my pants and I kick her in the stomach as she stood up taking them off. She groans in pain as she fell to the floor. She then quickly stands up and walks over to a bag she brought and pulls out a knife. She sits on my lap again and puts the knife on my throat. "You want me to cut you?" She says as she slightly digs the knife into my skin. I groan in pain as she does that. I didn't answer her. "ANSWER ME BITCH!" She yells at me and cuts my thigh. I scream in pain. "STOP!" I yell at her but she cuts my other thigh and I close my eyes and they started to get watery. "I will not stop until I get what I want from you!" She says and cuts each of my arms. At this point, tears started streaming down as I was bleeding.

She puts the knife to my neck again and twist it. A little cut started to form and was getting bigger until she fell off of me.

Bora pov

After I hang up the call I drove to Siyeon's house as fast as I could, I probably broke so many laws but something is up with Siyeon! I noticed her door was slightly open and it was dark everywhere. As I enter her house, I heard a scream from upstairs. SIYEON! I ran up the stairs and tried to open the door, it was locked. Shit. I kicked the door down and see Ryujin with a knife, she was slowly digging it into Siyeons neck. I couldn't think straight, I just let my actions control me. I charged at Ryujin from behind and pushed her off of Siyeon. I glance at Siyeon and saw that she was crying and bleeding. I will kill this bitch. I grabbed Ryujin by the collar of her shirt with one hand and lifted her up. I punched her hard in the face. I've waited for this girl to make one wrong move and I'll complete lose it, in which I lost it. After I punched her, she grabbed her nose and fell on the ground. I went to Siyeon and took the handcuffs off of her by breaking them. I went back to Ryujin and grabbed her collar again and started punching her. I punched her over and over again and I didn't even realized my knuckles were bleeding.

I felt arms wrap around me and pulled me off of her. "LET ME GO!" I yell at Siyeon. "IM NOT DONE WITH HER YET!" I yell at Siyeon again. "It's okay..." She says and cups my cheek. I calm down, she always knows how to calm me down by just simply touching me or caressing my cheek. I make eye contact with Siyeon, I saw her eyes were red from crying. I hugged her and ran my fingers through her hair. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner..." I whisper in her ear with my voice slightly breaking.

"You're here now and that's all that matters..." Siyeon whispers.

***************
I'm sorry...😭🔫