Chapter 12

Siyeon pov

She lied. I can't believe it. I stormed off and went to the music room because music helps calm me. It makes me forget the type of world I'm living in and I get transferred to another world, that's peaceful and comforting. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn to face the person who did so. It's Bora. I turn back around because I don't want to look at her. Suddenly she takes me airpods out of my ears. "YAH give it back!" I yell and try to reach for them but she keeps moving backwards. "BORA! I swear I will kill you!" I say but then trip. I fall into Bora and groan in pain. I look at her and I can see her eyes are watering. I frown at the sight. I then get off of her and she sits up, looking at me.

Bora pov

I don't even know why my eyes are watering. I look at Siyeon and she looks confused. I then hug her tightly and she stays still. "I'm sorry, but I need to tell you something and please let me tell you!" I beg. She sighs and nods for me to speak. "Okay first I have to tell you that, I really did break up with him! He just came up from behind me and hugged me." Siyeons rolls her eyes and sighs. "Singsing, I know I wasn't the nicest to you when you came here, but I think my hatred towards you...made me more attracted to you." I almost a whisper. I see Siyeons eyes widened at what I just said. "I know it's weird but I really do like you and I told Seong Wa. He understood and wants me to go to you...I'm actually surprised because I thought he would be mad since I like his cousin and not him but whatever." I ramble. Siyeon laughs and I smile. "So..." I say and she looks up at me. "So..." She mimics. I lightly punch her arm, "Yah. I like you Siyeon." I blush, I actually admitted it and wasn't ashamed. I mean who couldn't like Siyeon. Her smile literally likes up the whole planet bro!

Siyeon pov

"I like you Siyeon." That kept replaying in my head. Did she really just say that? Am I hearing her right? Did I like Bora? I mean she is really beautiful and funny. Sure she used to be cold on the outside but...I think she has changed and I think it's because of me. I changed her.

I tilt her chin up to look at me since she was looking down, playing with her fingers. I see that she is flustered and I smile. I then kiss her. It wasn't a passionate kiss it was the type of kiss you give to someone you truly care about, someone you will always be there for, someone who you will stand beside forever. After the kiss, I look into her eyes and she stares back. "I like you too Kim Bora." I smile to where my eyes disappear. I then hug her tightly. "Yah are you trying to kill me, I can't breathe!" She laughs while searching for air. "Haha sorry." We both laugh.

All of a sudden we heard claps coming from the door. We look and see all of our friends there. They were clapping and cheering. "I feel like a proud moment!" Jiu says while wiping her tears. "Are you crying?!" Bora and I ask at the same time. "Yes...this is a happy moment." Jiu then buries her head in the crook of Yoohyeons neck as Yoohyeon caresses her hair. We all laughed except for Jiu and Yoohyeon, Yoohyeon just glared at us. "So are you two together?" They all ask. I look at Bora and see that her face is red and she looks away. "Yes." I say and put my arms around her shoulder bringing her close to me. She was shocked by what I said, I mean of course we're together...she ain't leaving me. Tsk.

The music room erupted with cheers from our friends and some were saying 'I KNEW IT! I KNEW YALL LIKED EACH OTHER!' Bora and I laughed. "Hey you guys want to go to a party to tonight?" My cousin asked. "Hell yuhhhh!" We all say but you heard Yoohyeon and Gahyeon mostly. "Where is it at?" I ask. "Oh it's at my friend Dami's house! She is really nice and super cool, you'll guys love her!" He says excitedly and walks out of the room and we all do too.

"Okay the party will start at 9, I'll send y'all the address!" He says and leaves the school. Bora and I were walking through the hallways towards the exit of the school, holding hands. Her hand is so small compared to mine, my whole hand is swallowing hers right now. "Your hand is small." I chuckle. She turns and let's go of my hand and pouts. "I'm sorry, I was just kidding." I pout with her. She chuckles and puts her arm around my waist. I put my arms around her shoulder and open the door.

"So do you want me to pick you up for the party?" I ask but then regret. She is your girlfriend Siyeon you don't ask that, you just go and pick her up anyway! "Yes you can!" She says and I walk her to her car. "What time?" I ask. "Hmm...around 8. So I can spend more time alone with you!" She says and pecks my lips. I blush at what she said and did. "Okay, I'll see you later!" I say and she drives off.

Alone time? Maybe we can watch a movie or just hangout?