ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!

I wanted to say thank you all for reading my books and supporting them!

Not only that, but most of my books are Watty eligible which is literally awesome. If you were to tell younger me that you'd write books that people actually enjoy reading, I'd probably call you a liar.

Just a year ago I started writing, and it was so random and such a random idea I came up with. But I don't regret it at all. Writing is something I truly enjoy, and I know I've made a lot of mistakes but I'm learning to get better.

My books have been doing so well, including the book rankings. Thank you to the people who vote and who have also read my other books. Also, I really love when you guys are active in the comments of the books, it's funny reading your comments. I know most of you have commented on book requests for me to write. I want to say that I've got them written down on my to-do list. But I won't get to them right away just because I'm working on a few books right now at once.

But anyway, You are all the reasons why I still write and look forward to uploading chapters. So once again, thank you.

Anyway, a new chapter will be coming soon!

I love you all <3

BYE!

(I posted this on my conversation board but I'm not sure if everyone will see it so I'm going to just copy and paste.)