George x MALE! Reader

( Can anyone tell me on who the artist is? If you do know who the artist is, please tell me. It would be very much appreciated. Also this isn't my art)

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿)

3rd POV

It was like any other day but this time you were bored as Frick. George was in his room, streaming with Dream which when (M/n) walks in into George's room, he was shook. 'Is this even Clay?! Bruh, his voice sounds deeper than usual. Not complaining tho.' But anyways, (M/n) walked away from George's room.

Let me repeat a few things. He was bored, very much bored and yeah, again. He was bored. George was streaming and (M/n) wanted affection but he didn't want to disturb the guy. What did he do? Nothing because all he did was make some dino nuggets for himself so it was all good.

After (M/n) made his dino nuggets, the male took his laptop and mouse. Opening chrome to watch something entertaining enough for (M/n). And the first thing he saw was a face of ThatVeganTeacher. (M/n) inhaled before exhaling. "No and no, vegan Karen. I will not be vegan and I will never become vegan. Even if I was sponsored by salad, I still won't be vegan. I think I repeated the word vegan too many times."

(M/n) grumbled under his breath and still. He never really liked that vegan teacher. He didn't hate vegans, they were cool but this one just get on his fucking nerves. He hated her even more when she was like forcing George to be vegan and also when she was comparing the LGBTQ community with veganism.

(M/n) hated that and no one like that. The first time he saw her vids was when she made a duet with George. The one where the shorter male was just walking in the snow and (M/n) was with him but he didn't want to be in it. Anyways, time to talk about something else.

(M/n) watched (favourite series) and he enjoyed it.​​​ Not surprisingly he didn't even get up from the place he was sitting as he literally just finished 1 season of it. "Okay. Just one more episode...." He said as he was about to go to the next episode of the series. "Nevermind. If I keep continuing, I'll have nothing to watch tomorrow..."

He got up from where he was sitting. 'I can't...feel my ass. Who cares right?' Now he decided to go to George's room. As he went to the shorter male room, he heard something. "I want to cut my hair." And with that, he ran with his long legs to run faster. "WAIT, GEORGE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR!"

George turned around when he heard his boyfriend's yelling and footsteps. Even the chat started to ask who is that. A bit of "WHO IS THAT?!" or "WOAH! I HEARD LOUD FOOTSTEPS!" something like that. "(N/n)!! You're too loud!" "Am I too late? Please don't cut your hair~ i love your fluffy hair." (M/n) said as he rubbed his face on the males fluffy brown hair. "I have to cut it (M/n). I can't even see through it." "Just tie it or something. Do anything but don't cut it. Or else I'm gonna miss my fwuffy boy."

George rolled his eyes as he continued to play Bedwars with Dream. The chat was now asking who the tall guy was. "Umm, this is (M/n). He's my-" "Roommate/boyfriend. Most importantly you guys should know that I'm his boyfriend." (M/n) cut off his boyfriend's sentence because he feel that George was a bit nervous into telling who he actually is to the male. (M/n) didn't even notice George's face that was blushing slightly.

"Please don't cut your hair~" (M/n) pouted at the shorter male as he played with George's hair. "But I can't handle it!" "Just trim it, George." The (h/c) said as he continued to play with the brown haired males hair. "I can't quite see anything when I'm playing." "Wait. Lemme just something." (M/n) pushed George's brown hair back before taking his black metal spiral wave headband.

Yes. (M/n) has that thing because his (h/c) hair was quite long before but now it's short. "That's better. Now, please don't cut your hair. Chat, don't let him cut his hair and no. Please don't bald your head, George or else you'll regret it." He chuckled at the shorter male (your chuckle sounds hawt✨)

He kissed the males cheek before ruffling George's brown hair. "Have fun, sweetie. Bye-bye Lil Piss baby." He left the room afterwards without hearing Dreams complaints. And with that, the chat started to spam.

Mackie2345 : GUYS! DID YOU SAW HOW HOT THAT GUY WAS?!

lovemeplease : WOWOWOWOWO! HE'S PRETTY

Kween_star : Wait. You're gay?!

Lonelyapple : Silence! They're perfect for each other~

Starrystar : MORE FANART! ALSO YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE FOR EACH OTHER

StinkyCheese : I'm not in the community but you guys look so cute together OwO

George just laugh shyly at comments even though there was hate in the comments but he didn't care much because there's more people who supported him. After he finished the stream, he went to his boyfriend who was watching (favourite series) even though the taller said he was gonna watch it tomorrow. "Hey..." "Hello Georgie! Come here!"

He calls over the shorter one as he lets George sit on his lap. "Sit, sit luv." George did as what the taller wants. "Sooo, are you gonna cut your hair luv?" (M/n) asked softly to the brown haired male. The brown haired male was was quiet for a while before answering the taller males question. "Nope. I'll cut it later. Right now, cuddle with me." "Alright, alright." As always (M/n) was the big spoon and George smol spoon. "Luv you." "Hmm, I love you too."

A/n : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I actually made this book!!! Hope y'all enjoyed it. Luv ya also it's so short. Just like my height

Next up : Dream~