Fundy x MALE! Reader

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Requested by C0rsp3W4sn0tF0und

also to the person who requested this, hope you like it <3

3rd POV

Fundy was in the living room, sitting on the couch with his tired and sleeping boyfriend, (M/n). The taller male just finished a long ass assignment so he wanted some rest. (M/n) didn't mind the fact that Fundy was being a bit loud for his taste. (M/n) was a deep sleeper so it was all good.

Fundy was also in a discord call with a couple of his friends which were Eret, Wilbur, Tommy, Techno and a few more. Seems like Fundy was complaining about his cat who kept biting him for no reason but his cat seems to really love (M/n) for some reason. The cat literally has two mind sets on her owners. One, attack Fundy and two, love (M/n) with all of her heart.

Fundy : "My cat literally attacks me for no reason! And whenever I try to pet her, she bites my arm and when (M/n) pets her, she just purrs and let's him do so!"

Eret : "Seems like cats really don't like foxes is what I'm getting right now."

Tommy : "More precisely, furries! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm just joking-pfft!"

Wilbur : "OH MY GOD, I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT"

Fundy : "I'M NOT A FUR-" and his mic got cut off which made everyone in the call laughed their ass off.

Boots aka Fundys cat decided to wake up her favourite owner, (M/n) and may I remind you that Boots always licks (M/n)'s nose, in order to wake him up. "Mmh..." A deep voice was heard which made the ones in the call a bit confused. "Hey Fundy, who's that?" "Huh? That was (M/n). Boots is trying to wake him up again." Fundy tried to move his cat but she bit him again. "HEY, THAT HURTS AND YOU KNOW-" mic got cut off once more.

(M/n) groaned deeply before opening his eyes to see two huge pair of eyes looking at him. "Hey Boots, why did you wake up again?" He noticed that Fundy was staring at him, blushing slightly since the orange head still couldn't get use to (M/n)'s deep morning voice. "Hey candy eyes~" (M/n) smirked before grabbing Fundy closer to him, holds him tight. "AAAA-"

Everyone in the call noticed that Fundy left his phone but they could still see him from a certain angle. (You imagine what kind of angle it is ;) "Nooooo! Let go of me, (N/n)!!" "Mmmmh, no♡" "PLEASEEEEEEE!!" Fundy pleaded as he tried to remove (M/n)'s strong arms off his waist. "Tell me who's a good boy then." (M/n) said with a teasing smirk, laying on his back, hands on his shorter boyfriend's waist and with Fundy sitting near his crotch.

[ this is a better explanation..so (m/n) is on the couch, laying on his back and fundy is somewhere near your crotch ]

Fundy blushed madly this time and he finally remembered that he was still in a discord call with his friends. "AAAAAA! I DONT WANT TO ANSWER THAT!!" Fundy punched (M/n)'s chest which was very ineffective. "Whyyy~?" (M/n) whined as his grip on Fundys waist tightened slightly which made Fundy whimper. "Oops. Sorry, sweetie." (Reminder that some people in the chat might've clipped that)

Eret : "Woww, who knew that Fundy could get a very good looking boyfriend."

Tommy : "WOAH! YOUR BOYFRIEND LOOKS REALLY STRONG, FUNDY >:OO "

Wilbur : "My son has a boyfriend now. He seems charming and seems like a good son in law /hj"

Technoblade : "Bruh. You're making the single people feel lonely. Not me by the way."

George : "Wait. How did you get a pretty boyfriend like that???"

Dream : "Fundy, can I borrow him for like a week or two? I promise that I'll give him back after a few months."

Fundy was embarrassed and annoyed by the comments which made him whine dramatically as he tried to escape (M/n)'s grip. The orange head really needed to comment on what Dream just said. "NO DREAM! YOU SAID A FEW WEEKS BUT YOU'LL GIVE HIM BACK AFTER A FEW MONTHS?! THIS IS MY-" got cut off by the mic again, (M/n) just chuckled when he heard his boyfriend getting angry again.

"I MEANT, HE'S MY BOYFRIEND AND NO ONE CAN TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!" Fundy said as he still tried to get out of (M/n)s arms. 'Just give up, Fundy. You can't escape his grip. You're too weak for your own good.' ​​​​​​(M/n) thought quietly to himself as he rubbed Fundys waist gently. "(M/n), let go of meeee!! Look! Now they're teasing me!!" Fundy pouted at his much taller boyfriend.

"No can do, Floris. You're so cute when you're angry." (M/n) pulled Fundy into a tight yet warm hug, kissing the males neck. "AAAAAAAA-!" Everyone in the call heard Fundys voice getting cut off by the mic again, in which ended up with the teasing Fundy even more.

Fundy got slightly angry and grew even more embarrassed at his boyfriend. "Now they're making fun of me..." Fundy pouted as he lightly hit his boyfriend's chest. "Awww, that's alright Floris. You're cute when you're being a drama queen." (M/n) made Fundy look towards him, leaning in for a deep kiss.

Fundy flinched before kissing the taller one back, wrapping his arms around (M/n)s neck. "M-Mmh~" Everyone in the discord call suddenly shut up when they heard that. (M/n) licked his lips after the two released from the kiss, looking at Fundys red face. Fundy suddenly left the discord call, pulling (M/n) into a deeper kiss. You guys guess what happens next ;)

A/n

Sorry for not updating often. I've been very tired lately. the chapter was so short >~< Sorry again, bois [ btw i call everyone bois/bros so don't get angry at me ;—; ]

Next up - Wilbur