Jschlatt x ASSASIN! MALE! READER

(again. Ain't my art, okay? If you know who's the artist, please tell me <3 Also I was thinking of a Mafia Au and it was tempting as fuck to do a Jschlatt x male reader but a Mafia Au. Also (F/n) here is Friends name. Enjoy this and if you don't like it, you may leave and wait/read for the other oneshots.)

​​​​Tw : blood, gore, alcohol

¡¡¡Mafia Au!!!

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿) & ANGST : (╥ω╥')

3rd POV

A dark room, filled with broken bones, blood and all you can hear are screams of pain and misery while praying for mercy. "M-Mercy please! I-I beg of you!" A man who was covered with blood and looked terribly bruised as he beg for mercy. "May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't show any." A deep voice said as he pulled out something out of his pockets. He get on one of his knees as he stared at the male in front of him. A pair of crying eyes looking into merciless and cold looking (e/c) eyes. "Say hi to the devil for me, will ya? Thanks."

The thing he pulled out from before was a dagger knife. He slowly trace it on the man's lips. "Look, I'll slice this dagger through your neck and you won't even have a chance to tell for help because one, we're all alone here. Two, there's gonna be too much blood that will flow outside of you and that's the only thing you'll focus on. Lastly, I'll slit your throat as slow as I can so that I can see you suffer."

As soon as he said that, he pulled the man's head back and slit the man's throat. The only thing (M/n) saw was red, thick blood running down from the throat to the man's clothing. Even when (M/n) was killing a man in front of him, his face stayed neutral and in his cold (e/c) eyes, all you can see is death, sadism and ţ̵͕͙̬̝͇̜̜̙͂́́͌͋͛h̶̢̢͍͚̤̫͇̬̭̎̐̾͌̈̌͘͜͝e̷̢̞̻͍͗͘ ̸̨̲̀̃́̈̃̈̾͐́ͅd̵̢̹͈̤̤̝̻̹̙̝͒̃͆e̸͙͙̓̈̐͗̃͑v̵͚̲͚͔̯̭̫̘͎̈́͊̚͠ͅi̷̙͆̀l̴̩̀̏̎̕͝.

He let go of the person's head and there the body was, laying lifeless as the blood keep flowing out of his neck. Not even the blood managed to make to (M/n)'s shoes, he walked away from the lifeless body. "I'll just leave the body there. I mean, they didn't ask for a head or whatever."

(M/n) clean the dust off of his suit as he fixed his black gloves while also fixing his (h/c) coloured hair. "Now that's done. I'll just go back home." He got his motorcycle keys out of his left pocket and proceeded to make his way outside of the abandoned building.

"No one's gonna find that unless that someone is poor as fuck and needing a shitty place to stay..." The (h/c) haired male didn't give a fuck about anything right now as he took a box of cigarettes and lit up one of them.

When he lit the one of the cigarettes, he walks to his motorcycle bit as he made his way, he sang a nursery rhyme he always heard as a child.

"Lizzie Borden took an axe,"

"And gave her mother forty whacks,"

"When she saw what she had done,"

"She gave her father forty one..."

"These nursery rhymes are so fucked up but glad I know how fucked up these nursery rhymes are actually are. I loved and loved and loved and it still wasn't enough. When will I actually find someone who is like me?! They gotta love alcohol, that's one.

Two! They have to love killing people. Three! I don't give a fuck if they're a damn narcissist. Four! I just like seeing them all tough and when you give them affection, they change from 'i will kill you' and then into 'give me more headpats' They can be a fuckin sadist and I won't give a damn."