Technoblade x CHILD!MALE! Reader [PLATONIC]

Requested? Fuck yeah boi

By who? StenchiSkyalent

A/n : bold is one of (M/n)'s voice in his head which is called Exile aka me. Italic is his other voice called Peace. Also when Techno first saw you, he was like 15. Wilbur at the time was like 18. Oh and it turned out to be very long chapter and I put angst in here. So I'm sorry 🙏🏼

Tw : blood and blood so beware. mentions of drugs (in a funny way)

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿) & ANGST : (╥ω╥')

(M/n)'s POV

'This is such a bad idea! AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!' I had to run away from those people at the orphanage. What kind of people would torture kids? Not so fun fact, people who torture kids would get a real beating from the angel or so I heard.

I kept running and running into the forest. Damn my short legs! Oh yeah, I forgot something. Hi guys, the name's (M/n) at least that's what I think. I don't even know my real name since I was abandoned at a random orphanage. I'm pretty sure that I'm not an orphan because I actually received letter which was from a person that wrote themselves as "mom"

I don't even know what's a mom but I'm sure this person is someone that I'm looking for. The people who so called take care of orphans are just devils in disguise. When people who are outside of the orphanage ask us (orphans) on what does the orphanage do to us since they've seen bruises and scars on us.

We all told them on what happened, they were shock and went ask the actual caretakers of that shitty orphanage. Yeah that's right! I said shitty even though I'm like a 8 year old. Wait no, I think I'm 9.

Am I 9??? I don't know dude. Anyways, when they asked, the caretakers did their best act and played as the victim which perfectly fooled the people who asked them.

Every time. The caretakers always played as the victim and said that we were lying. A bunch of assholes. I know some of you who are hearing this are like, "isn't this kid like 9 years old??" Well, I learned these magic words by hearing one of the caretakers. Kinda cool, ain't it?

"It's not, child."

'Shut up Exiled! You're the child + raccoon around here✨'

"What the- WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! WHY AM I THE KID? ALSO WHY AM I A RACCOON??"

'Bruh. Remember when you first got here? You were hiding in the kitchen, stealing food. For the child part, I mean you are one. You whine when you've been called a child.'

"STOP CALLING ME A CHILD."

'...You is child.'

"DAMN TALL ASS BASTARD!!!"

'Dang. Is this what it's like to have two chaotic parents who are actually voices in your head???' "SHUT UP KID!!" 'Pfft- you're the kid. Oh yeah. Focus since you're gonna hit a tree soon.' "Oh yeahhh!" 'WAIT! A TREE?!

'Yup/Yeah boi."

And with that I hit a tree without anyone warning me. Well that happened. "Ouch. Alright that hurts." I rubbed at the area that I hit my head at. That's gonna be a painful bump. "HEY BRAT!!!"

'Oh shit.'

'Oh shit indeed.'

"Holy fuck! Wait. That's the whore caretaker!! The one who fucks with shitty guys!!! >:0 "