Wilbur x MALE! Reader

Art by naddakkidal in deviant art

(Wilbur look so cute there wtf. N e wayz, back to the chapter lol. (F/n) here is friend name and I use "them" so that you guys can imagine them as a girl or boy. (F/I) is the first initial of your name)

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿) & LIME : (ΦωΦ)

3rd POV

Wilbur is live right now, playing Minecraft which involved his boyfriend (M/n), (F/n), Tommy and Technoblade. "(M/n), I demand you to let me date Wilbur for a day." (F/n) said in their discord call. (M/n) can definitely see their smirk right now which he hates it by the way. (M/n) was in the other room while Wilbur was in his own room.

"Ooooh! I wonder what (M/n) is going to respond. I bet he's gonna insult him but in the most gentleman way possible." (Tommy)

"Bruh." (Technoblade)

Wilbur however was just waiting for his boyfriend's response. (M/n) was seen as a guy who gets jealous easily but doesn't show it. When he insults, it's usually in the most gentleman way possible. They heard (M/n) breath in before talking closely in his mic.

"You sir, are the reason that God created the middle finger." Y'all know how Eret used their voice on Fundy? That's what (M/n) sounded like in his mic but a bit deeper voice. "Sometimes I only need something that only you can provide, your absence. Also go fuck yourself." "A-Are you angry at me now??" (F/n) stuttered which it's obvious that they're gonna shit their pants by now.

"Yes. Yes, I am. In fact just stay away from Wilbur at all times, thank you." (M/n) said in a monotone voice. "I think I should run." (F/n) said to no one in particular. "You should." Techno replied casually. "WAIT! (M/N), I'M SORRYYY!! DUDE, I'M SORRY!" They ran away from (M/n) who was standing there, not moving his character. "You're forgiven but that doesn't mean I won't keep attacking you." (M/n) finally made his character run towards (F/n).

"WHAT?! (M/N), NOO! I'M ON HALF OF HEART! STOPP!!"

"No. I won't stop. I absolutely liked your approach. Let's see hows your departure."

-(F/username) fell from a high place

"That was a lovely departure now, wasn't it?" (M/n)

"I-I fucking hate you. Thanks to you, I now I lost all of my damn items." (F/n)

"Now now, I think one of the village I visited before is now missing their idiot." (M/n)

"WHY YOU LITTLE-?!!" (F/n)

"I do desire that maybe me and (F/n) are better off as strangers." (M/n) whispered to Tommy. "ARE YOU INSULTING ME AGAIN?!" "Maybe. Only if you think that way, come now darlin." He called out to Wilbur. "Oh? Okay sure."

Okay, now he doesn't like this at all. (F/n) keeps saying that they'll date Wilbur only if (M/n) breaks up with him. Either that or (F/n) would occasionally flirt with Wilbur.

"..." "(M/n), are you okay? You're very quiet." Techno said. "Me? I'm doing absolutely fine, dear Techno." (M/n) said in the most 'nice' way possible. "Big (F/I)! Are you jealous because of (F/n) flirting with Wilbur???" Tommy asked the older male.

"Absolutely not... OF COURSE I AM! What makes you think I'm not jealous, Thomas?" (M/n) said with his parent type of tone. "Woah jeez, no need to get all angry on me. Also just call me Tommy." "Alright then."