Eret | Quackity | Wilbur headcanons

A/n : It's fluffy and has a bit lime :D

Eret

-the day has finally arrived. i bet you don't know what the day is. IT'S THE DAY THAT ERET WEARS THE STRAWBERRY DRESS

-sure, eret was very excited (and nervous) to wear it but (m/n)? the dude was all over the place. he just wanted to see his beloved to wear the damn dress. "oh my god, (m/n)! calm down! youre too excited" eret giggled at his boyfriend whom hugged him too tight. "okay, now you're hugging me too tightly, (n/n)"

-"sorry angel" "it's fine" eret just kissed the males forehead before getting stuff ready for the stream. "alright! everything is almost done" "wait, eret." "hmm?" "should i wait outside of the room?"

-eret was confused so he asked his boyfriend. "what do you mean? of course, i want you here with me" "but...wouldn't i just disturb you?" eret walked over to the taller male before lightly kissing the males lips. "you're not going to disturb me at all"

-(m/n) smiled at his boyfriend dreamily before picking the male up slightly, hugging him once more. eret just giggled at the taller male. "alright. i-! i meant we, need to get ready for the stream" eret boop (m/n)'s nose which made the taller male chuckled a bit

-the stream started and as a few minutes passed by, eret finally decided that it's time to wear the strawberry dress. "i don't want to ruin the dress. it costs me around 500 dollars!" "i can always buy you a new one^^" (m/n) smiled cutely at his lover. eret blushed as he put on the strawberry dress. someone in the chat donated and it only said, "HAH! Simp!" "oh come on chat, as if you dont simp for eret too"

-"oh shoot. umm, (m/n)? i need a bit of help" eret said as he called (m/n) over. "sure thing" "help me zip this up~" eret purred slightly but he made sure that no one heard him

-this made (m/n) blushed beet red. 'damn it, eret' (m/n) just shake his head before zipping it for his lover. "awww thanks (m/n)!" eret said as he kissed the taller ones lips. "i never really liked your teasing..." "get use to it then~" eret giggled before walking in front of the camera to show his viewers. Chat go "YASSSSS"

(I'm tired so let's just end the stream right there lol)

-the stream ended while eret was still in the strawberry dress so he walked over to the taller male, having an idea in mind. "darling~" eret called his tall lover with a deep voice (sheeeeeeeesh. who loves erets deep voice? just me? okay ;-;)

-"Y-Yes eret?" "come over here" eret called (m/n) who was stiffly walking towards his lover. eret just pulled (m/n) by his shirt, smirking slightly. the slightly shorter male wrapped his legs around (m/n)'s waist, pulling him closer. (remember that eret still has the high heels on)

-"u-uhh eret?!" "dont you want to play with me? it'll be fun~" eret leaned closer to (m/n)'s face. "you really do like teasing me, don't you?" "its fun and i know you like it"

-before (m/n) could do anything else, eret lifted the dress a bit before saying something. "since chat had their fun watching me twirl around in this dress, maybe you should have fun with it too" eret said which kinda sounded like a flirtatious tone. ".....are you streaming tomorrow?" "nope" "ill have my fun now"

(what happens next is up to you guys ;) )

Quackity

(btw i just made this scene up. if this actually exists, i will call myself big brain)

-"what the fuck am i looking at right now?" (m/n) looked at his boyfriend who has a maid outfit in his hands. "uhhhhh, it's called outfit?" "no shit."