Quackity x FLIRTY! MALE! Reader

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿) & LIME : (ΦωΦ)

A/n : Please don't kill me for making this. If you're uncomfortable with this, please don't read this. Just wait for my other oneshots or maybe my earlier oneshots if you haven't read it ;-;

Also I think i'll be doing lime only or some shit rather than smut. i'll think bout it lol

3rd POV

Today is the day that Quackity will be doing a cooking stream which was him making a pizza. (M/n) don't think that this will end well but he acted like nothing bad would happen. His boyfriend also came to visit him but he went to a sweet shop using his own motorcycle.

Besides, (M/n) had been craving for something sweet and Quackity wasn't giving him attention also so yeah. (M/n) was at a cake shop, ordering a cake obviously. "Hello there! Welcome to the (Bakery name)! How may I help you?"

A pretty strawberry blonde haired girl asked cheerfully towards the taller male. Sure she's pretty but (M/n) has his lover waiting for him at home. "Yeah uh, can I get two slices of cake that is (f/f) flavoured?" He said with his charming smile on his face. The girl at the counter returned the smile just as sweet. "Of course! Take out, I assume?" "Yup."

She told (M/n) to go wait as she went to prepare the cake for him. The only reason he ordered a whole cake is because he can and he is a sweet tooth. He opened his phone to watch his boyfriend stream for a while. He also took out his headphones (you can imagine something else) as he plugged it in his phone to listen. (If y'all put ear pods, ignore that)

(M/n) was at the part where Quackity was looking for the tablespoons. "Which one are tablespoons?" (M/n) just shake his head the male. "Oh my god, Alex. You're a law student and yet you still don't know which ones are tablespoons." He kept watching the stream as the chat kept warning Quackity about the wrong one. Luckily Quackity managed to find which one is the damn tablespoon.

Before anything that is worse happens, (M/n) decided to call his boyfriend. "Heyyy (N/n)!" "I hope that you realize that you're still streaming, cariño. (dear/darling)" "Yes! I do realize that I'm streaming." "Thats good. Also hi Quackity's chat." Anddd, the chat went wild because of the deep voice they just heard.

They still don't know that (M/n) is Quackity's boyfriend tho. The chat just thought that (M/n) was one of those flirty friends in a group. (Don't forget the artist who ships a lot. They got their fanart ready)

Yes, (M/n) has a deep voice but it wasn't as deep as Corpse's voice though but his voice can still make someone drop to their knees. "So cariño, I was watching your stream and I hoped you wash your hands before you start. Love you." "Wash my ha-AH FUCK! Fuck! I'm sorry! I'm sorry guys. My restaurant is actually squeaky clean." "I don't think the chat believes you on that part."

The way (M/n) chuckled near the microphone almost made Quackity dropped to his knees but he just continued on to what he was doing. (M/n) looked up from his phone and noticed that the cake was already wrapped up. "Gotta go cariño. I'll be there in perhaps five to ten minutes." "Okay, okay! See you then, (N/n)!"

He hung up from the call as (M/n) went to the cashier so that he can pay for his beloved cake. "Okay sir, this will be $30.25!" (M/n) took out his wallet before paying the female. "Here you go." "Thank you, sir^^" "You're welcome, Jennie." (M/n) said while reading her tag name and giving a smile. "Hope you enjoy your cake!" "I will."