Karl Jacobs x MALE! Reader

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿) & LIME : (ΦωΦ)

(I'll do the requests after this. Also I had no other picture of Karl so I took this one. I really wanted to do a Karl oneshot :] )

Warning : thigh riding :v

3rd POV

(M/n) was in his bed, doing absolutely nothing. That was a lie. He was in his bed, reading some fanfiction until he saw something called 'Monster Ultra' (ifykyk) (M/n) also saw the word Karlnap and yet, curiosity killed the cat. "Meh, it's not gonna hurt. Let's just read it." He whispered to himself.

Now he's gonna be in for a heck of a time.. let's just see on what Karl is doing. The brown haired male was actually the kitchen, making Dino nuggets. (I'm so hungry rn wtf) Karl was a bit confused at the fact that his boyfriend isn't running downstairs or walking up behind him.

'Is something going on?' The brown haired male thought to himself before going upstairs to see what his boyfriend is doing. I'll just say on what is (M/n) doing right now. He's now on the ground. Closing his eyes. Phone on the ground with him. His face fully red. And....he has a slight boner. Why? ✨Monster ultra✨ 'AAAAAAAAAAARGH! WHY DID I READ IT?! NOW I HAVE A BONER AND HOW DA FUCK DID THAT DAMN TIN CAN FIT INSIDE OF KARL?!! I'M RETHINKING MY LIFE CHOICES NOW'

"Uhh, are you okay (N/n)? Why are you on the ground?" Karl asked, unsurely as he watched his taller boyfriend screaming into a pillow. All Karl heard was muffled screaming. He crouched down to his boyfriend to look at the male. "Hey (N/n). I made dino nuggets. You want some?" (M/n) looked up to Karl as if he was an angel. (he is) The (h/c) haired male still can't forget about the fanfiction he just read but let's ignore that for a while. "Yes please."

Karl just smiled softly at his boyfriend before leaving the room. "I'll be downstairs, (N/n)." The brown haired male made his way downstairs. (M/n) however still can't get over the fanfic but whatever. He got off the ground as he went downstairs so that he can eat the food that he desires.

"What were you doing in the room anyways?" Karl asked him as he watched (M/n) walking in. 'Reading a fanfiction about you and Sapnap.' "Uhhh, reading a fanfic." "Oh? What fanfic?" Karl said as he walked closer to his taller boyfriend. (M/n)'s face blushed a bit as he felt Karl get closer to his face. "Uh-well-I-I, uhhhh." He kept stuttering without noticing that Karl wrapped his arms around (M/n)'s neck.

"You're so cute, (M/n)." Karl giggled a bit as he kissed the male on the lips. The (h/c) haired male was startled but kissed back anyways with his hands on Karl's waist. (M/n) licked at the bottom of Karl's lips as permission so Karl opened his lips. (M/n) put his tongue in, both fighting for the dominance and well, it's not a surprise. (M/n) was the one who won.

The two released from the kiss with Karl panting slightly. "I s-still can't get use to you kissing me, (N-N/n)." Karl said with a slight giggle. (M/n) smiled a bit before he felt a boner once more. 'Fuck'

(This is where the lime comes in. You can run away if you want)

"(M/n)?" Karl was a bit confused on why his boyfriend was oddly quiet. "You okay?" "Karl." "Hmm?" "I need a bit of help." (M/n) stated quietly before putting Karl on his lap. The two were also on a couch. "(N/n)??!" Karl suddenly felt a pair of lips on his as he felt (M/n)'s hands going underneath his hoodie.

"Mmh~" The brown haired male moaned slightly in the kiss. "I'll just use your thighs, alright?" Karl nodded quietly as he closed his eyes. (M/n) pushed his erection between the soft inner thighs. "Close your thighs for me, baby." (M/n) said as he kissed Karl's cheek. The brown haired male did as what the taller one says so.

(M/n) gripped the males hip as he started to move back and forth, rubbing his dick at the same time. "AAAH~!! F-FEELS SO G-GOOD, NGH~!!!" Karl tried to use his sleeve to cover his moans but that obviously failed.

"You really like it when I fuck your thighs, don't you sweetheart?" (M/n) said in his deep voice. "(M-M/n)~ I'm gonna cum..ngh~!" The taller male just went down to bite the males neck while giving hickeys at the same time. Karl had a few tears in his eyes, his face was fully red as he wrapped his arms around his lovers neck.

"Y-You're close, aren't you sweetheart?" "Mhm-hngh~!!" (M/n) licked the brown haired males lips before sliding his tongue in, teasing the male. Whimpers, moans were muffled by (M/n) himself. The taller male kept thrusting a bit longer and eventually, Karl came at the same time as his lover.

(M/n) picked Karl up, bringing him to their bedroom. "Cuddles." "We'll cuddle after we give you a bath, sweetheart." Karl just snuggled closer to the taller male. 'Goddamn it. Why am I so in love with you, Karl?'

(Now that ended. Let's go to the ending 0-o)

Karl was already asleep in bed with (M/n), hugging the taller male closely. (M/n) just played with Karl's fluffy brown hair as he played his phone. He could feel himself feeling tired so he turned off his phone and put it somewhere else.

He look down at Karls sleeping face and with that, he smiled softly at the male before giving a forehead kiss. "I love you, Karl. You're definitely my sunshine on a rainy day. I'll still love you no matter what. At your worst, at your greatest, I'll be there." (M/n) whispered softly as he hugged the shorter male closely.

A/n

Well, that's that. How was it? Also who likes Addison Rae here? (Definitely not me :P I'm just curious)

Next up - C! Ranboo