Dream x George x DOM! MALE! Reader

Warning / Kinks : threesome, slight degradation, choking, creampie, crying, hair pulling, overstimulation, toys, rough sex, DNF in skirts *cough* *cough* ;))

SMUT : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3rd POV

Dream and (M/n) had been dating for like a few years and yes, their fans do know that they're dating. The only thing that the fans didn't knew was (M/n) is also dating another male, which is George or Georgenotfound.

Right now, (M/n) was laying in bed with George on his broad chest, sleeping for a while. Dream just finished taking a warm yet calming bath, he took his towel before going into the room where (M/n) and George were at. Dream was just humming the song, *cough*change my clothes *cough*

George kept sleeping on (M/n)'s chest, Dream just giggled slightly when he saw George hugging the taller male tighter. "I wanna get out of bed but cute little Gogy is still asleep. I can't wake him up~" (M/n) whined while he played with Gogys hair.

"Suffer!" Dream wheezed at the taller male who pouted at him. (M/n) removed cute little Gogy off his chest as he went over to Dream. The dirty blonde haired male was looking for clothes since he was going to go out with Sapnap until he felt (M/n) wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Hey (M/n)!" "Heyy sweetheart~" That tone sounded different to Dream because this tone was seductive and deep. "U-Um, are you okay (M/n)?" Dream said with a bright red blush on his face. "Hmm, just wanting to be near you sweetheart~" (M/n) said while his hand went underneath Dreams towel, massaging the shorter males ass.

"Nngh~! S-Stop, (M/n)." Dream whispered as he tried to cover up his moans. The (h/c) haired male didn't even listen, instead he pulled Dreams hair, whispering into his ear. "You're so cute when you're so submissive♡" (M/n)'s hand went even further, with his finger going inside of Dreams tight ass, playing with the males prostate. "Ha-! Hngh~!! D-Don't- You're gonna wake G-George up-AAh~!"

"Shh~ Naughty boy, just keep quiet and like you said, you'll wake Gogy up~" "Y-You're the who is-Ngh~! T-Teasing meee~!!" Dream said as he tried to stand up properly. (M/n)'s free hand just went up to Dreams chest, playing with the dirty blonde haired males nipples. "Mmh~"

"Anyways puppy, I have to go out with my friends and I want you to have fun with Gogy while I'm not home." (M/n) said with a smile before helping Dream picking with his clothes. 'Just you wait, (N/n). I will have fun with George~' Dream just smirked to himself as he put on his clothes.

After (M/n) already went out with his friends, Dream decided to do a little something. Gogy was woken up by a hand shaking his shoulder. "Hmm? What is it, Dream?" George asked, sleepily. "I have an idea" "What kind of idea?" "Y'know~ We can tease (M/n) by sending a few pictures or maybe even videos to him." Dream said with a smirk on his face. "Wha-? What kind of videos?" George was shut up by Dream kissing him, as the dirty blonde haired male set up his phone to start the recording.

"Mmh~ D-Dream, I don't think we should d-do this without (M/n)'s permission. You know how angry he would be if we- Ngh~!" George moaned when he felt Dream pinching his nipples. "Oh come on, George~ If we do this and when (M/n) comes home, we'll have much more fun and we both know that we like it rough~" Dream said with a lustful smirk.

George was quiet for a while before pulling Dream into a rough kiss and releasing from the kiss, breathing heavily. "F-Fine! But only this once-" "Perfect~" The two made out which was a French kiss, feeling more excited than usual since they were going to record this and send it to (M/n) later on.