SapNap x MALE! Reader

A/n : Short chapter but hope you guys like it :3

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿)

3rd POV

"Come on, sippy cup. I just wanna meet them that's all~" (M/n) pouted as he wrapped his arms around Sapnap. "Why? Why do you want to meet them so much???" Sapnap pouted at the taller male. "I just wanna know who they are. Please sippy cup~~" The taller male attack the shorter male with neck kisses.

"Mmmh! FINE! So stopppp!!" Sapnap tries to push the taller away but failed since (M/n) is more taller and buffer than him. "Come on, I'm just giving you butterfly kisses." (M/n) gave a seductive wink afterwards. "Still a no, (M/n)."

The (h/c) haired male picks Sapnap up as he pouted slightly at the shorter male. "Just one kiss. On the forehead." "Forehead?" "Yes." Sapnap was sceptical but he pushed himself forward so that (M/n) can give the forehead kiss.

"Yay~" The shorter male closed his eyes as he waited for the taller to do his move but nothing much happened. "(M/n), wha—?!" He got cut off by (M/n) kissing his lips. "I-I should've expected that." "Mhm, you should've. Anyways, you free today?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Wanna have some wild wild fun, tonight sippy cup~~?"

"Shit."

"You alright, Sapnap? You seem like you have a problem of sitting down." George said as he look over at the said male. 'I hate you, (M/n).' "Uhhh, I have things that I will not tell you." Sapnap said as he (tried) quickly sat down next to George. A certain blonde haired child came out of nowhere. "Soo Sapnap! Who is this guy that you wanted to show us?"

"Yeah. I'm kinda curious too." (Ranboo(b)

"Oooh! Egg! Mouth! Nom!" (...Tubbo :D)

Poor Tubbo almost choked on the egg he was eating. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys. The Bench Trio + Dream Team decided to go out for a hang out and at that time, they also decided to invite (M/n). Dream had to wear a mask and sunglasses so that he won't be crowded by those crazy ass fans. (you all know the ones. i like those chill fans of him more)

"How much longer do we have to wait?" Tubbo asks the older male (Sapnap), Tommy however was already playing with one of the crane machines, Ranboo...saw a fan wearing a merch so he ran towards them. "Might be fixing his hair. The guy takes too long to fix his hair."

"Not that long tho. Sorry for being late, Sapnap." A tall male with (h/c) hair started to towards the group. In George's and Dreams eyes, he seem taller than Wilbur for all they know. "The name's (M/n). Pleasure to meet ya." Damn, that smirk was just seductive and charming.

"U-Uh, it's nice to meet you too." (George)

"Back at you." (Dream)

Seeing their slightly blushed faces made Sapnap a teeny bit jealous. (M/n) didn't notice how they were blushing (the dude is very dense at some times) "HEYYY! YOU'RE THE GUY THAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, RIGHT?" "Uh yeah. Lemme guess. You're Tommy, aren't you?" He pointed towards the loud blonde haired child. "Yeah! How did you know??" "About that, my little sister always watch you after school and I got curious so I watch a few videos from your channel."

(M/n) explained it while rubbing at the back of his head. "That's poggers!!" The other two from the bench trio went to (M/n) and started to talk to the older male. Dream and George also decided to hang out and talk to you. Sapnap glared lightly at them before going to (M/n)'s side.

Okay. Now he was getting very much annoyed. Everyone was in love with the (h/c) haired male. (Not in that way) Surprisingly (M/n) had many things in common with the others and that's why it was easy to talk to them. Sure Sapnap was happy that his boyfriend was getting along with his friends but seriously. They keep getting (M/n)'s attention away from him.

Every now and then, he would walk next to the (h/c) haired male to hold hands with the male. Even when (M/n)'s attention was on someone else, he'd still hold his hand. At the hang out, he'd be playing with the taller males fingers and at one point, (M/n) kissed his forehead.

At least (M/n) finally gave him the attention he wanted. When the others went to order some food, (M/n) went to the shorter male who was sitting at the place they chose to sit. The taller wrapped his arms around Sapnap's waist and put his chin on the males head. "Were you jealous?" He asks softly. "Maybe. What do you think?"

"Hmmm, in my opinion you are and you know that I really love you right?" He told the shorter male but didn't get any some sort of response.

"I love you with everything I am, everything I've been and everything I hope to be. I love you with my past and I love you for my future and for all the years that we'll have together. I love you for every one of my smiles and even more, for every one of yours."

The way (M/n) said it was soft and was nice to hear. Including with (M/n) saying it with the softest and most charming smile he has. "Even when we're outside of the house, you're cheesy as hell." "Come on, tell me you love me sippy cup." "Fine, I love you too (M/n)." Sapnap said it with a slight blush on his face as for (M/n) just smirk at the shorter male. "That's what I like to hear." The (h/c) haired male kissed his forehead afterwards. Man, Sapnap really did love him.

A/n

Hope you guys liked it :D I tried my best to make it so yeah. Oh yeah, I also think Sapnap was a bit out of character but I still hope you guys liked it

Next up - Jschlatt Mafia AU✨ (can't wait to finish this♡♡♡)