Karl x MALE! Reader

Requested? Hell yeah (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

By who? By GobLInBoI (from Quotev)

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿)

3rd POV

(M/n) and Karl had been dating for quite a while. The only peeps that know were each others families. Some of the peeps in the Dream SMP knew that they were dating. Their relationship was a secret from their fans because y'know them crazy obsessive fans? Yeah, I'm talking about em.

The other reason was also because (M/n) didn't like attention. He just wanted to be with his boyfriend for the cuddles, kisses and attention. (M/n) didn't like attention, he just like Karl, food, his family who are not homophobic, and sleep. Those are the only things he likes.

His friends... Let's just say he sucks at making friends but somehow still gets friends. (I wish I was like him ;-;) (M/n) only likes his friends who are not homophobic or the ones that are chill with the LGBTQ community. But, dear readers of mine, it all changed when (M/n) did something that he shouldn't had done.

Karl was planning to stream soon as he turned to his boyfriend who was dead asleep on his bed. "(M/n), I'll be streaming soon. (M/n)???" Yeah no, that definitely didn't work. The only answer he got from the taller male was soft snores and just muffled voice saying "okayyy"

Karl just blinked a few times at the male before sighing at the taller male."I'll just go tweet about the stream first." Karl said as he went out of his boyfriend's room and tweeted in his Twitter.

karl! @ honkkarl. 17 May (I just put a random date XD)

Minecraft with Sapnap and Quackity
Around 2pm EST. See you guys there :]

After like two hours that passed by, (M/n) woke up from his long long slumber. Did he got out of his bed? Nope. Instead when he opened his calming (e/c) eyes, he just laid there while cuddling another pillow. "I want to get up but I'm so lazy to do so." He said with his morning voice.

Turning to his left side of the bed, no one was there. The warmth from his boyfriend wasn't there. 'Wait. Did Karl just...?!!!' He sat up quickly but started to go back being lazy when he saw Karl's tweet saying that he'll be playing Minecraft. Literally the only things he likes are Karl and sleeping.

He rolled around the bed while he was wrapped in the blanket like a burrito until he got bored and craved for attention. 'Karl Jacobs, where are you? You are mine now.' (M/n) said when he actually got out of bed without anyone telling him to do so. Wait.

HE ACTUALLY GOT OUT OF BED WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING HIM TO GET OUT OF THE DAMN BED. It's just shocking because the only reason he's get out of bed is when Karl tells him to get out of bed and also when Karl couldn't walk out of bed but let's not talk about that.

Karl however, was having fun with Sapnap and Quackity also with his fans saying happy birthday to him. He heard footsteps outside of the room but he ignored it. "Karl Jacobs..." A deep morning voice was heard. Karl turned around to see (M/n) standing there with his bedhead.

"(M-M/n)!! What are you doing here? I'm streaming!" Yet he's the one who said it with his mic on. (M/n) was quiet before saying, "Your mic is on. Also I'm bored and I want you." "Eh?"

Karl's twitch chat is now going haywire. They're now asking who was that guy with the deep voice. The (h/c) haired male walked over to the shorter male. He wrapped his arms around Karl and put his head on Karl's shoulder.

(M/n) even nuzzled on Karl's neck without knowing that Karl is actually using his face cam. "U-Uh, (M/n)? You do know that I'm streaming now right???" "Yea, why?" "Everyone who is watching my stream can see you." A few seconds was needed for (M/n) as he process what Karl just said.

"Y'know what? I don't care anymore. Hi Karl Jacobs chat or whatever he calls you guys, I'm (M/n) and also his boyfriend. It's nice to uhh, see you guys supporting him and that's that." (M/n) said with his lazy yet deep morning voice.

"Wow, you actually did that without stuttering." Karl said, impressed at the taller male. "Yeah, I'm cool that's why. Anyways, when are you stopping the stream?" He said as he turned to the shorter male. "Shush, let me enjoy playing Minecraft with Quackity and Sapnap." "Wait. Quackity??? You mean, iPad kid?" "Pfft- you call him iPad kid?!"

"Wait! I take offense to that!!" (Quackity)

"HAHAHA! iPad kid!" (Sapnap)

(M/n) shrugged his shoulders as he continued to stay with Karl. A few kisses on the forehead and neck and ye, (M/n) isn't satisfied yet but he had to wait for a while since Karl was still streaming. Let's just say the fan artist are starting to get in love with this relationship of theirs.

Right. (M/n) left the room for a while because he wanted to take a nice long bath. It wasn't that long though.

"Are you done yet?"

"Done!"

Karl said as he turned around, only to get carried in a bridal style by his taller boyfriend. "Oh yeah. Happy birthday, Karl Jacobs." "Can you not say my full name?" "...fine, Karl. Just got use to calling you by your full name."

As he sat on the bed with Karl on his lap, (M/n) just snuggled his face on Karl's neck. The shorter male was looking through his phone until he saw a fanart of a sleepy (M/n) and Karl streaming. "Man, these fanartists really do work fast." (Unlike me :'D)

"Karl..." "Yeah?" "I'm broke and yet you still love me so I bought you something for your bday. It's nothing much but I hope you like it though." Karl tilted his head at the taller male as (M/n) went to his closet and got the gift he bought for Karl. "Here." It was a green frog hoodie which was so damn adorable. (Like the pic above) "I bought one for me which was a black one so yeah. Hope you like it, Karl. Happy birthday, snowflake. I love you."

Karl blushed deep red when he saw (M/n) giving him one of his rare soft smiles. "I love you too, (M/n)." Karl said as he wrapped his arms around the taller males neck. (M/n) stiffened for a while only before returning the hug.

'I love you, Karl. I may not be the perfect man you deserve but all I want you to know is that I really really love you. Hope you'll get all of the happiness you deserved in this world. I'll love you always and forever, Karl Jacobs.'

Extra :

"You serious right now, Karl?" (M/n)

"I'm serious right now!" (Karl)

This was when Karl decided to stream with (M/n) while wearing the frog hoodies. Also that hoodie was the thing that Karl would wear almost everyday. Unless it didn't smell nice so Karl just put it in the washing machine.

And when he put that green frog hoodie away because he needed to wash it, he'd just wear (M/n)'s black frog hoodie. Sometimes he would wear that black hoodie to sleep which ends up with (M/n) sleeping without a shirt. Either way, (M/n) still loves Karl. Happy birthday Karl Jacobs :]

A/n

Yay, it's finally finished :D I wanted to post it yesterday until I had an idea and it was also Karl's bday so yeah. Here it is. Also hope you guys liked it.

Question : You guys can tell me this if you know. So um, my friend asked me a question. This was her question, "Can I be a girl and go by any pronouns?" She was curious so she ask me but I'm not entirely sure on what to say. So can you guys tell me on what you guys think of it?

Next up - Technoblade