Dream x TALL! MALE! Reader

(Hey. I'm alive once more. Sooo, yay. A dream oneshot. Also this is not my art! Has never been my art. Also if you know who the artist is, please tell me (*˘︶˘*).。*♡ )

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿)

3rd POV

(M/n) was sitting on Dream's bed as he watch the shorter male playing with his friends. The taller male pulled out his phone because he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. 'Damn it Clay. I want affection and you're still playing with the others.' Yes, he wanted affection but he just shut up because he's a puss- I meant he didn't want to disturb Clay.

The (h/c) haired male had a depressing aura surrounding him, not that Dream notices it. Patches felt (M/n)'s depressing aura so he went to the taller male. "Meow." She meowed softly and quietly to the (h/c) haired male. "Hey Patches. Clay isn't giving me attention because he's busy streaming."

(M/n) said it a bit louder, just to see if Dream heard him or not. NOPE! Dream didn't hear him and this made the taller sigh and went back to his phone. "I give up, Patches. Now let's see who would text me at this time." He checked who was it and turns out it was friend, Oompaville✨ (anyone who knows papa oomps here? If so, let's be friends) "Caleb? The fuck does that guy want?"

Oompsyville :

-(N/n)!

-(N/n)!

-(N/n)!

-(N/n)!

-(N/n)!

(Username) :

-Wat you want, Caleb?

Oompsyville :

-Nikocado Avocado is back at it again! And I want you to react it with me

(Username) :

-...

-No

Oompsyville :

-I see how it is. I'm just gonna keep spamming you until you say yes

(M/n) knew how annoying his friend can be. He was too lazy for it but then again, his friend might spam until he agrees so he had no choice but too agree.

Oompsyville :

-(N/n)!

-(N/n)!

-(N/n)!

-(N/n)!

-Come on, man! My fingers are getting tired of typing

(Username) :

-Fine Caleb. Now stop spamming. What time you want to start this guys vid?

Oompsyville :

-Maybe five minutes after this?

(Username) :

-Aight then. Lemme just get my stuff ready

Oompsyville :

-Glad you agreed. Thanks a lot man :D

(Username) :

-Yeah, yeah. Whatever. See ya later