Technoblade x MALE! Reader [PART TWO]

Disclaimer!!

-this is just something that I made up ;-; I also don't know much about the lore because it's so tiring to keep up with it. This is just me brainstorming all of my ideas ;-;

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿) & ANGST : (╥ω╥')

3rd POV

"The letter is from (N/n)..." Tommy said which sounded like a whisper but luckily Techno managed to hear what the blondie just said. "What do you mean by that?" "I'm being serious right now, Techno. Look." Tommy tried to show Techno the letter but the pink haired male turned his back.

"Read it then, Tommy." Technosword said as he look at the ground, clenching his fists. "Read it, Tommy." "O-Oh right! Hold on for a second." The blondie squinted his eyes a bit before clearing his throat to read it out loud.

"One day I won't be here anymore so you guys just need to live with memories and regrets. Sounds terrible but that's just life. What do you seek-being right or understanding? Being heard or hearing? Being loved or loving? If you seek the one, you will not find the other. If you seek the other, you will find them both.

A million words will not bring me back, I know because I tried. Neither a million tears, I know because I cried."

Tommy didn't try to continue because his eyes started to be filled with tears. "I-I can't keep r-reading this! You read i-it, Techno!!" He shoved the letter into Techno's arms. "Fine." Techno had to take a deep breath before continuing to read the letter.

"Death has never been a negative thing, Mr Blade. Death is the only thing that has added value in our lives. If I was here forever, I'd be unbearable. Maybe like a few years that may or may not passed, after I'm gone, someone will listen to what I've done and know I was here. They may not know or care who I was but they'll hear my lullaby singing to them."

Techno smiled softly to himself as he knew that this actually was a letter from (M/n). His voice was the greatest thing to listen to when anyone is about to fall asleep. Just like an angels. A voice like an angel, charms like a devil. The sound of (M/n)'s voice reminded Techno that the world can be a safer yet better place.

"The reason on why I know you're the one reading this, Mr Blade is because I think Tommy is the one who will be the first one to find this letter. Well, that's not the only reason. Tommy might've been the first one to read this and he was halfway through it, he might've bursted into tears. I hope Wilby is doing great now. How's Philza? I hope he's feeling better now. It wasn't his fault that I'm not here anymore.

I just...needed to go back to where I was. I'm sorry for leaving, I'm sorry for letting go. Sorry, Mr Blade. I didn't want it to end like this. I can come back but might be in a different form or worse. I won't even remember who you guys are. Now, Mr Blade. If you don't mind, can you please give this part for Tommy? I want to tell him a few words."

Technoblade just sigh to himself before handing the letter towards Tommy who finally finished crying. "Tommy, I think you should read the rest of this." The blondie took the letter in Techno's hand before reading it to himself. "O-Okay then. I'll read this for myself right?" Techno nodded before leaving the room.

"Hey there, hero. Hoped you're still loud and chaotic as you are. I miss you a lot bud. Listen Tommy, I may not be anywhere near you and I can't promise to fix all of your problems but I can promise you that none of you won't face it alone. Remember that I'll be here for you, Tommy. Never be afraid, that's an order from me. And tell Mr Blade to always come back home safely. I love you guys :))