Quackity x MALE! Reader

Art by KlareTsukuyomi

Note : (f/c) means favourite colour^^

Warnings : Fat shaming, homophobia, shitty Karens (I'm so sorry if your name is Karen. I bet that you're a wonderful person and not this type of Karen^^)

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿) and a bit of ANGST : (╥ω╥') & LIME : (ΦωΦ)

3rd POV

This was the day that (M/n) and his boyfriend go on a date. (M/n)'s boyfriend aka Quackity, was definitely very excited for this date. (M/n)'s roommate, Lucifer, was finally happy that (M/n) is leaving the house for once. When (M/n) was picking his clothes for the date, Lucifer just put his hands together, smiling while looking above. "Oh my goodness. I'm so glad that he's leaving the house. I can actually get some good ass sleep and not hear moans next to my room."

"Oh shut up, Lucifer. You're being so dramatic." (M/n) rolled his eyes while saying so. "Oh shut up, (M/n). I'm not the one having sex while moaning loudly next door, as if he didn't have a damn roommate who needs sleep." Lucifer copied (M/n)'s exact tone.

But his roommate walked up to (M/n) and pat his shoulder before speaking.

Lucifer : "In all seriousness, I hope you have fun on your date."

(M/n) : "Thanks Luci"

Lucifer : "yeah yeah. Imma go back to writing shit."

(M/n) : "What kind of stuff?"

Lucifer : "Uhhh, why do you wanna know asshole!?! JUST GO TO YOUR DAMN DATE, ALREADY!"

(M/n) : "WHY WOULD I GO TO THE DATE NOW, DUMBASS?! THE DATE IS TOMORROW"

Lucifer : "WELL, GO DO SOMETHING INTERESTING IN YOUR LIFE!!"

(M/n) : "FINE! BUT TRY EATING VEGETABLES FOR ONCE! MAYBE THEN YOU'LL GROW A BIT TALLER!"

Lucifer : "..."

(M/n) : "..."

Lucifer : "That went a bit below the belt now, innit?"

(M/n) : "Yeah. Hey look, I- Why are you rolling up your sleeves?!"

Lucifer : "We're gonna have a friendly talk, ay mate."

(M/n) : "I'm dead, am I?"

Lucifer : "Yeah. May you rest in peace."

o7 for (M/n) because he was a brave man to even argue with Lucifer /hj

Smol timeskip

After (M/n) got out of a hell of a fight with Lucifer, he decided to lay on his bed while pulling out his phone. He got a notification from his beloved, Quackity or Alex ;)

Cariño (or my dumbass)

-heyyyy! You there???

(Username)

-im here now. Wat u need?

-did you burn something in the kitchen again?

Cariño (or my dumbass)

-wha

-NO! OF COURSE NOT!

(Username)

-Then what did you do or what is it that you need, sweetie :)