-Part 1-

I'm sending you, Crow and Kitsune on a mission, the hokage, Minato Namikaze said sternly. Hai! They shouted.

Crow- he had the Anbu tank top and pants on. He skin tight top has the Uchiha fan on the back as every Uchiha is proud to be one. He wore mid-shin high black ninja shoes as he had black arm warmers on with silver protectors like the Hitai-ate they gave ninja. He had on a gray vest that was like a bullet proof vest. His hair was in a long duckbutt style as it naturally went that way with bangs going around his crow mask.

Kitsune- he had on the same black ANBU tank top and pants. His skin tight tank top had the Uzumaki swirl as he took great pride in being half Uzumaki. His shoes were mid-shin thigh black ninja shoes as he had on the same light gray bullet proof vest. His hair was a Minato style but midnight black, long and much crazier. He wore a fox mask that was white and red instead of black and white like Crows.

The Hokage gave them the scroll and both disappeared in red or black flames. Minato sighed and sat back down.

~ANBU lounge~

So how'd it go commander? Crow? Dolphin asked as both entered. New missions, Kitsune said holding his up. For what? Cat asked being nosy like usual. Well go to the forest of death and stay there with no food or water for a month then I'll tell you, Kitsune said and Crow chuckled.

They sat down and talked while everyone else did their own thing.

Crow and Kitsune were an unstoppable team but acted more like a couple then anything else. Anyone who knows them personally ships them.

~Crow~

When I got home Itachi was already there, talking to father.

I'm home, I yelled as I was now in normal clothes.

A short sleeved dark blue shirt with black jeans. The shirt had the Uchiha fan like all of my clothes.

Welcome home Sasuke, my mother greeted and I kissed her cheek.

My mother is the smallest in the family. She's 5'6 as I am 6'3, fathers 6'2 and Itachi's 6'4... I'm almost caught up to Itachi who has a mate named Izumi Uchiha. I'm jealous really... I've wanted a mate and to find them ever since I knew what a mate was... most mates are Betas and Alphas since Omegas are so rare and if you do see one their usually already mated or married because of their parents.

How was school? Itachi asked.

No one knows I'm Crow the third in command under Kitsune.

Boring, I groaned as my clone disappeared after school and it was like normal... Naruto the dobe fawning over Sakura who is head over heels for me. My father chuckled as I sat down in one of the chairs. You only have a month left til graduation, he said happily. I hummed in response.

The graduation is just to pick out the weak... the real test is when your with one of the sensei's who judge if your suited for a shinobi life or not by a test. Kakashi's the worst to have as a sensei... he's never past one of his teams and I kinda feel bad for them.

Dinner! My mother yelled and the three of us stood up, heading to the kitchen.

~Kitsune~

I opened the door to my dead ass silent apartment to see traps laid out everywhere. I sighed and took them all down with no trouble what so ever.

I'm home, I breathed locking the door and walking to my bed. 'Kit dinner' Kurama reminded but I ignored it.

I haven't slept in 2 weeks doing none stop missions with or without Crow, my partner.

I changed out of the orange shirt and ripped jeans I wore and into an over sized black long sleeved shirt with the Uzumaki swirl and black boxers.

I jumped onto the ancient mattress and frame I call my bed, immediately falling asleep when I hit the small pillow.