-Part 11-

Title: Chunin Exams

"Start!"

Anko waved a flag in front everyone and as soon as the gates were opened enough, the genins took off.

Hurry up Haruno! Naruto yelled. Y-your going to fast! She screamed and Sasuke flung her over his shoulder.
The tower is 15 miles away... we can make it in two days if we keep this pace and don't stop, Naruto stated and Sasuke nodded. W-what if we need to go pee?! Sakura screamed. Hold it! Both growled and she shut up.

Are you going to be able to hold up with the baby? Sasuke whispered after a moment. I'll be fine, Naruto grumbled and sped off. Wait you dobe! Sasuke yelled and jumped after him.

2:00 am:

Sasuke glanced at Naruto who seemed to be having trouble with staying up right.

He sighed and stopped.

Sakura was fast asleep over his shoulders so they didn't have a problem with her.

Naruto, he called and caught the panting Uzumaki who could barely stand. Let's stay here for a couple of hours alright? We gotta get the earth scroll anyway, Sasuke said and Naruto held onto his arm for balance. I already got the earth scroll, he whispered and Sasuke helped him sit down.
How? He asked raising an eyebrow. The team that were sharing the gate with us... I stole it off of them before they jumped *yawns* away, he mumbled and Sasuke nodded. Just sleep I'll keep guard, he whispered and Naruto scrunched his nose.
Didn't you want to talk? He asked and Sasuke hummed. We'll talk tomorrow, he reassured and Naruto nodded.

Soon the smaller fell asleep, hugging his arm lightly and Sasuke put Sakura down.
He sighed and sat down, putting Naruto in his lap.

'Who'd thought you'd be Kitsune' he thought moving his fingers through Narutos soft hair. 'He must know I'm Crow if he told me.. I know Naruto wouldn't just go saying he was pregnant with the Chunin exams happening'

The cracking of wood from the bark came from behind team 7 and Sasuke shot his head over his shoulder to see the Ino-Shika-Cho trio.
He sighed in relief and deactivated his sharingan.

You guys are out pretty far for having forehead on your team, Ino said as they walked over to them. I carried her on my shoulder, Sasuke stated. Mhm. And Naruto seems to trust you enough to sleep, Choji said chomping on chips. He better trust me, Sasuke grumbled.

Shikamaru yawned and sat beside Sasuke.

I'm pretty impressed you guys are out this far, Sasuke said and Ino smirked. They have me of course we're this far, she said smugly. Good job Shikamaru, Sasuke said and Ino looked appalled. Shikamaru gave a half hearted laugh before looking down at his old best friend.
I heard Narutos pregnant, he said getting serious. He's what?! Ino yelled. Shh! Sasuke hushed and she nodded. He sighed and nodded. Yeah found out today, he said and Shika hummed. Then I'm guessing your the father, he said and Sasuke hummed. Congrats, Choji said throw chips. Thanks, Sasuke sighed.

Shika examined Sasuke from some time before heaving a sigh and standing.

Narutos strong... you don't need to wrong to much, he tried to comfort and Sasuke nodded. Isn't it to be expected though.. I mean you two probably chose the worst time for this, Ino spoke and Sasuke sighed. I didn't think he'd get pregnant, he grumbled. Doesn't matter, Shikamaru stated. Come on we should go find somewhere to rest, he said and jumped away. Bye, Choji said and followed Shika. Tell Naruto I said hi, Ino smiled and followed the other two.
Sasuke shook his head and looked back down at Naruto.
A smile curved his lips ever so slightly and he put hand on Narutos stomach.