-Part 14-

Title: Chunin Exams

Naruto scrunched his nose and panted as he opened his eyes.
He was... in the hospital?

Naruto shot up and groaned at the immense pain in his side. He held his side and looked around.

How long had he'd been out?

The door made a creaking sound and he looked over to see Sasuke walk in.
Sasuke looked up and rushed over when he saw Naruto was awake.

"How long have you been up?" "Couple of minutes."

Sasuke stared at Naruto and he raised an eyebrow.

"Do you know how much panic you gave me?!"

Naruto looked at him shocked by the sudden outburst.

"How long have I been out?" "Two weeks."

Both stayed in silence until Naruto shot onto his feet and gripped Sasukes shoulders. He pulled Sasukes shirt down and groaned.

"You went after him didn't you?!" "Of course I did!" growled Sasuke.
Tsunade walked in and Naruto gripped her shoulders, surprising her.

"Is my child ok?" Tsunade smirked and ruffled his hair. "Yeah Gaki the baby wasn't even touched." Naruto sighed and sat back down. "You just now thought about that?" asked Sasuke. "No it was the first question on my mind but I didn't want to ask you because you'd beat my ass if anything happened to our baby."
Tsunade chuckled.

"Anyways Gaki I need to ask a few questions." Naruto nodded. "Do you know where that enormous seal on your side came from?" Naruto raised an eyebrow.

Sure his side hurt but Orochimaru had done something.. but he didn't expect it to be bad.
Tsunade and Sasuke shared a look before Tsunade lifted Narutos hospital gown up and held a mirror there.
Narutos eyes widened.

A large seal was spread on his entire side.

"We think this came from that attack Orochimaru did before you passed out from the pain. We don't know what the seal does. We checked everything and even went as far as to check the babies health but nothing seemed out of character." explained Tsunade and Naruto clenched his jaw. "It's a seal I made. It hurts like a bitch but that's because it connects two people." "What do you mean connect?" questioned Sasuke. "Anything either of us know. Our jutsus. Talking. Thoughts.. also if one person gets hurt so does the other."

Tsunade and Sasuke froze. They had expected the seal to be powerful but completely connecting two people was underestimated as powerful.

"And you made this seal?" asked Tsunade. "Yeah. The seal was just supposed to be one like a summoning jutsu but it went wrong. Uncle Orochi must have the scroll that explains the seal because that's the only place I wrote it... I didn't even tell him and at the time Orochi was the only person I trusted." "How could such a seal go wrong?!" "Sasuke please calm down. Like I said it was supposed to be a summoning seal but the next level. I wanted it to be where you could plan a plan with your summoning animal by a mind link like Kurama and I have so the enemy wouldn't hear. I was only 5 at the time and such a seal was a bit to big for me."
"You just screwed yourself." growled Sasuke. "I burnt the scroll that's why I don't understand how Orochi found out about the seal." snapped Naruto. "Is the pain you will feel from Orochimaru fatal?" asked Tsunade and Sasuke looked as if he was going to kill someone. "No I will only feel the pain for a good couple of seconds. No marks will be left and it will not hurt me physically." Sasuke sighed and Tsunade nodded.
"Say Gaki if the seal went wrong how do you know so much about it?" "I tried the seal out with a small bug before writing the information down." Tsunade nodded. "I'll leave you two to talk. Sasuke has a lot to tell you about these past few weeks."

Tsunade walked out after that and left the two in tense and awkward silence.
Sasuke stood and Naruto looked hurt that he was going to leave.

Though that was short lived when Sasuke kissed him.
Naruto gripped Sasukes shirt and the raven put silencing barriers up while Naruto locked the door.

"Sex is good for the baby right?" asked Sasuke. "Yes."

They connected lips again and Sasuke lifted Narutos thigh to his waist.
The raven quickly picked Naruto up and laid him on the small twin sized bed.

Naruto moaned into the kiss and took Sasukes shirt off as Sasuke took the light green hospital gown off of him.
Sasuke quickly unbuckled his pants and Naruto pumped him a few times.

Sasuke laid Naruto down and opened his legs farther. Naruto watched as Sasuke positioned himself and pushed in.

Ah fuck, Naruto moaned.

Sasuke groaned.

"God your still fucking tight." "Just pound me."
Sasuke smirked and didn't bother to go easy on his fox who gave him so much trouble.

"A-ah! Ha! Fuck Sasuke!"

The bed springs squeaked with every thrust as the bed banged on the wall.

Naruto pulled Sasuke down and gripped his hair. The raven grunted and licked Narutos neck.

"Mm~. Fuck daddy!"

Teeth sunk into Narutos neck and his back arched. Sasuke gripped Narutos waist and pulled him up a little, going deeper.

"God! Fuck! So deep! Daddy's so deep!"

Sasuke smirked and licked the blood that threatened to fall before shooting a whole load into his Uzumaki.
Naruto moaned and scratched Sasukes back blood red. Sasuke groaned and exited when he was finished. Sasuke smacked Narutos ass and he whined.

"Let's have sex more often." Naruto chuckled and kissed his raven. Sasuke smirked and smacked Narutos ass again when the small fox reached for his cheap hospital clothes.
"Mm. Daddy harder."

Sasuke chuckled.

They got dressed quickly and Sasuke went to sit back down on the edge of the bed but Naruto pulled him down and snuggled into his neck. Sasuke chuckled and kissed Narutos forehead.