-Part 4-

Aw! Naruto nice to see you came, Kakashi said looking over from the stone. I see your still fawning over your past, Naruto said looking at the name Kushina Uzumaki. Well I think neither of us are any better, Kakashi said looking at Obito Uchiha.

Naruto sighed and scratched his head. Whatever. Where are the two? Naruto asked. Hiding I guess. I got Sakura with an E-rank genjutsu so she's passed out somewhere, Kakashi said and Naruto nodded.

'Crow' Naruto thought as his eyes shot to meet coal black ones through a bush. 'No.. Crow isn't here' Naruto thought then it hit. 'That's Sasuke' he declared and looked away, disappointed. Kakashi looked at the blonde. You ok? He asked seeing the blondes look of disappointment. I'm fine, Naruto said walking away.

Kakashi hummed as the blonde jumped off into the trees.

You're late, Sasuke scolded the blonde who crouched on his branch. So? Your sucking at getting the bells anyway, Naruto said standing up. Sasuke clicked his tongue. Sakuras out for the count and I want to sleep, Naruto said and Sasuke rolled his eyes. If I remember correctly your clone lost bad time against Kakashi, he sneered. And you, the little cat stays in the shadows, Naruto said and Sasuke clicked his tongue.

Can you use the fireball jutsu? Naruto asked after a moment. Of course, Sasuke said with his hands in his pockets. Good you use that and I'll use this, Naruto said holding up Minatos kunai. How'd you get that? Sasuke asked narrowing his eyes. I'm a fox you could say, Naruto said licking his top lip. A shiver went down Sasukes body as he felt hot somehow.. just how Kitsune made him feel.

Let's just get this done, he grumbled, jumping off the branch. Naruto smirked and followed the raven.

Kakashi walked into a clearing to meet Sasuke who was practically glaring at him. He sighed and pulled his book out.

Naruto completely blended in with the scenery behind the white haired sensei and Sasuke didn't trust himself to look and give the blondes position away.. even if Naruto was like Kitsune who could fix the smallest of his mistakes.

He did the hand signs and Kakashis face dropped.

Fireball jutsu! Sasuke said as he took a deep breath and blew out.

A large fireball came towards the white haired man. Naruto smirked and threw the kunai at the man before he could go under the ground.

The bells were gone the next moment with two holes in the ground.

Naruto jumped up and stood beside Sasuke, looking over his shoulder with the bells in hand. Sasuke smirked with his hands back in his pockets.

Kakashi jumped out in a crouch position and hung his head, sighing deeply. 'They definitely are Crow and Kitsune' he thought and clapped. What will you do with Sakura? Kakashi asked, catching the bells.

Got a rope? Sasuke asked and Naruto smirked evilly. Of course, he said pulling a scroll then rope out. Sasuke nodded and walked away with the blonde.

Kakashi came into the main clearing to see Sakura tied up on the stump that had the alarm on top with Naruto floating in the water and Sasuke watching him in boredom. You can leave, he reassured and both looked over. Ok, Naruto said getting out and kicking Sasuke in.

Hey! He growled. Naruto hummed, taking his jacket off and putting it over his shoulder. You ass, the raven growled and followed Naruto to the blondes apartment.

Naruto went to shut the door in Sasukes face, annoyed of Sasukes endless lectures but the raven forced it back open.

Oh my god what do you want? Naruto growled beyond irritated. For you to apologize, Sasuke growled. Ha! Keep dreaming pretty boy, Naruto sneered and went to shut the door again but Sasuke still kept it open.

He stepped in only to trigger a trap. You dumbass, Naruto yelled and pulled him in.

Sasuke blushed when he felt all to familiar hands on his body.
Naruto moved them through the apartment and got to an area without any traps.

The blonde slid his hands off of Sasukes waist.

Why are you blushing? Naruto asked raising an eyebrow with a smirk. Oh shut up! You were the one who touched me! Sasuke growled in embarrassment and flustered.
Naruto chuckled and smirked. He lifted Sasukes chin as he crouched on the worn down table.

Do you want my hands all over your body? He whispered brushing his lips on Sasukes. The blush got worse and Sasuke pushed him away. I already like someone, he growled. Hm. Who? Naruto asked amused. Sasuke was about to tell him but closed his mouth and turned away. I can't, he grumbled. Oh? Is it an Anbu or rogue ninja? The blonde asked sitting crossed legged.

Sasuke frowned at the thought of kitsune and sighed.

It doesn't matter. And who'd tell you anything? He growled. Anbu it is, Naruto declared and Sasuke pinned him to the wall.
The blonde looked amazed at how defensive Sasuke got to even activate his sharingan.

You wanna shut it before I make you, he growled. Damn I was just sayin. But thanks for the clarification, Naruto said winking.
Sasuke tightened his grip on Narutos jacket.
I'm not gonna tell anyone, the blonde reassured but that didn't make Sasuke feel any better about Naruto knowing his deepest secret.

Naruto yawned and flashed out of Sasukes grip.

I'm not actually an idiot, the blonde whispered as he had a kunai to Sasukes throat. And a little crush isn't worth my time, he finished and took the kunai off of Sasukes neck.
Please like you would know, Sasuke growled and an image of Crow came into Narutos head. The blonde sighed and started to take the traps down.
Unless your crush is a complete smart ass who makes the dumbest of mistakes yet is one of the most capable people on this world.. then no. No. I don't know what you mean or feel, Naruto grumbled.
Sasukes eye twitched.
Are you talking about me? He growled. Narutos head snapped to him and Sasuke felt like he just said the dumbest thing in his existence. I was talking about who I like, the blonde whispered and blue chakra like fire lit on the top of his fingers.

Sasuke stepped back, feeling wary.

Are you running? Naruto asked with an evil glint in his eyes. No, Sasuke choked out and was about to shun shin when Naruto grabbed his arm. Then why try to leave? Naruto whispered his lips only centimeters away from Sasukes.
The raven glanced down at Narutos hand that was behind his back and his eyes widened.

Let me go! He yelled. Someone! Sasuke yelled. This is the red zone. You really think someone will listen to your screams for help? Naruto asked. Sasuke gritted his teeth.

Naruto was right. No one cared because screams were a regular in the red zone.

The blonde smirked and slammed his fingers into Sasukes stomach.
Sasukes eyes widened and he fell into Narutos arms.

When you wake up your chakra will be a little scrabbled, the blonde whispered as Sasukes eyes fluttered closed.