-Part 7-

Naruto leaned against a tree with his hands in the pockets of his black pants as Sasuke crouched on the branch above the smaller as Sakura was trying to get up to the raven but Naruto had put a seal for her chakra to stop halfway to the raven.

Let me get up! Sakura screamed. Nah, Naruto mumbled.

Kakashi appeared in front of all of them with his closed eye smile.
He held the paper up and it was out of his hands the next millisecond.

Sasuke was signing it on Narutos back when Kakashi opened his eyes.

You two are to excited for this, he sighed. Shut up, Naruto growled and shoved it toward Sakura. Sign, he ordered.
Sakura went to protested but when Sasuke glared at her with Narutos strong intense look it seemed like the world had gone cold with dark aura around both of them like they were demons.

She shakily stretched her hand out but it didn't get all the way but the time Naruto was already facing for her to sign.
Sakura looked at Kakashi who scratched his head.

Sign, Naruto growled with more of Kuramas voice and even Sasuke looked terrified. 'I remember when Kitsune used that tone.. no one lived after that mission' he thought as Sakura quickly signed and Naruto handed the paper to Kakashi.
The white haired sensei sighed and took the paper.

Don't try to scare anyone you two... your like Crow and Kitsune when you do that, Kakashi said whispering the last part.
Naruto and Sasuke glanced at each other. Kitsunes better, Naruto stated and began to walk away. Ha?! Sasuke yelled and stomped after the shorter. Take that back! Crow is stronger! He growled.

Kakashi and Sakura watched dumbfounded as the two started to argue.

What are you saying?! Kitsunes second in charge! Naruto growled. And that means what?! Sasuke growled. He's better! Naruto yelled like it was obvious. Crows third in command! Sasuke yelled and smacked Narutos head. Exactly third! Not the hokage or second command! Naruto yelled and stomped Sasuke into the ground.
Crow loves Kitsune! Sasuke growled and everyone stopped.

'Oh shit' Sasuke thought as Naruto looked at him shocked.

The smaller smirked and slapped Sasukes back.

Yeah and Kitsune loves him, he said and Sasuke looked at him shocked.
The small black haired teen gave a small but genuine smile before disappearing in red flames.

What? Sasuke whispered as Kakashi walked over. You two act like your Kitsune and Crow, he informed before disappearing in leaves.
Sasuke frowned at the idea of not being compared to being an unstoppable pair but that had to settle until the chunin exams.

~~~~~~~~~

Crow! Kitsune! Minato yelled and both appeared in front of him in full uniform and everything. Wow.. I see you two want a different mission, he said amazed. More then anything, both sighed and he smirked. Well I got 50 missions your lazy Anbu haven't done, Minato said dropping the box filled with scrolls in front of them. Yes hokage-Sama! They yelled and Kitsune took the box before they disappeared to his office.

Take 34 and I'll take 35, Kitsune said putting the scrolls onto the clean desk. Why can't I take 35? Crow asked and Kitsune stopped.
He sighed and looked at his teammate.

You never ask against my orders. What's been happening on your mission? Kitsune asked and Crow shook his head. We're not allowed to tell.. I'll take 35, he said and Kitsune frowned. Fine but if you get in trouble just yell, Kitsune said and handed Crow his share.
Oh and one more thing Kitsune, Crow called and the smaller looked up at him. I hope you don't come after me.. I can handle myself, Crow said and disappeared in black flames.

Kitsune stared at the spot his teammate left and clenched the scroll he was saving for them to do together.

I..I know Crow, he choked and left in red flames.