-Part 17: Part 2-

"Thank you for watching them mother." Mikoto smiled as her grandbabies took their shoes off. "Of course.. have fun." Naruto rolled his eyes as Mikoto wiggling her eyebrows.
"Come on baby." "Wait!" Both looked back and Eiji and Emiko hugged them. "Don't kill dada mama." Naruto smirked. "Don't worry I won't." Both nodded and raced back to their grandmother.
Naruto sighed and Sasuke slid his hand on Narutos, entwining their fingers. Naruto smiled and held Sasukes arm as they walked.

"Ok so where are we going first?" "The first restaurant I took you too." "Dango?" Sasuke chuckled. "No Tea Garden." "Oh yeah they make really good food!"
Sasuke nodded and opened the door.

"Welcome!" "Oh Naruto! Sasuke!" "Choji? I thought you opened your own restaurant." "I did but I wanted a little extra cash plus the discount is great." Naruto and Sasuke chuckled.
"I'll show you to a table."

They followed their Akimichi friend to a booth in the near back.

"Thanks Choji." "Yeah have fun." "We will."

Both sat down and Naruto raised an eyebrow, noticing Sasuke checking his pocket.

"Is something wrong?" "Hm. No." "But you keep checking your pocket." "Just for tonight please stop being so observant." Naruto smiled and took Sasukes hand. "No can do love." Sasuke rolled his eyes and kissed Narutos hand.
"Hello."

The waitress placed two cups of water down and smiled.

"Do you know what you want or do you need more time." "Well I know what I want. Sasuke?" "Yeah I know." The waitress nodded and took her small notebook out.
"Ok well I'll have the beef with fried rice." "And I'll have sesame chicken." "Your going to eat off of me aren't you?" "Yep." Sasuke sighed and handed the woman their menus.
"Oh! And a request!" "Hm. Yes?" "Have Choji make the beef." The woman raised an eyebrow but nodded.
"Choji?" "Hey he's really good." Sasuke chuckled.

"Ok what do you plan on doing after this?" "Oh I get to be the lead all night?" "No I'm being sarcastic we'll go home and fall asleep after this." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Your so sarcastic." "You were asking after I asked." Sasuke chuckled and kissed Narutos hand again. "I have a place..." "but?" "But it's a surprise." Naruto pouted.
"I hate surprises." "You'll love this one." "Oh no we're going to T&I." Sasuke laughed and shook his head. "No. No business or anything tonight it's just us." "Wow that's rare." Sasuke sighed. "I know but tonight is ours and ours alone." Naruto smiled and pouted when he saw Sasuke messing with something in his pocket.
"Your so mean~. What's in your pocket? I want to know. Your making me curious and I will find out." Sasuke smirked. "Well let that curiosity grow baby." Naruto pouted and sighed.

He went to look down but Sasuke kept him above the table.
Naruto grumbled and Sasuke shook his head.

"And I wonder where our children get it from." "Hey! I am amazing!" "I'm better." "Your second." "Your calling me the first loser." "No I'm calling you my third in command." Sasuke smiled in amusement and moved when the waitress sent the food down. "Thank you." She smiled and bowed before walking away.

Naruto reached over and took a piece of Sasukes food.

"You have your own plate." "Stop it Choji made it." Sasuke sighed. "I don't think I could tolerate you unless I loved you." Naruto pouted. "You tolerated me before that so shut up." "I love you." "And I love you, you big meanie." Sasuke chuckled and ate as Naruto ate faster.

After that ruckus, Naruto tried to help pay the bill but Sasuke shooed him off, which made him pout.
Sasuke chuckled and helped Naruto up before they walked out.

"Okie~ you didn't let me help pay the bill and you helped me up and you've been so affectionate. Why?" "Your making my sound like a terrible boyfriend when you ask why." "Well I'm curious. You don't usually take the day off of work." "Is wanting to spend time with my family so bad?"
Sasuke looked over to see Naruto giving an "are you kidding?" look.
"Don't give me that." Naruto sighed and Sasuke put him in front, hugging him from behind.

"What? You don't like all of the things I've done?" "No I love them but I don't like leaning on you for such things." Sasuke chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Well getting spoiled once in your life won't change anything." "Yes it will I'll want it again." Sasuke laughed and Naruto puffed his cheeks out. "I'm serious!" "I know. I know." Naruto grumbled and Sasuke kissed him.

Without realizing it Sasuke had led Naruto to the top of the hokage mountain standing in their usual spot.

"You brought me to our spot?" "I did."

The cold wind blew and Naruto took a deep breath.
He opened his eyes again and looked amazed yet stunned at Sasuke.

Sasuke Uchiha, the Uchiha who never seemed to want anything more than he already has... was down on one knee with a small black box in hand opened to show a small ring.

"Naruto Uzumaki.. will you marry me?"
Narutos eyes widened with a gasp escaping his lips.

Sasuke looked anxious as Naruto stared shocked and in a gaze.
Naruto shook his head.

"Yes!"