-Part 13-

Title: Chunin Exams

Day 2

Sasuke appeared in the old hokage vacation tower and threw the unrolled scrolls to the floor.

Iruka appeared and smiled.. well that is until he saw Naruto wasn't there and Sakura passed out.

"What happened?" "Some woman pretended to be Naruto but he got there in time and told me to come here." Iruka nodded and looked at Sakura. "Did the woman do anything to Sakura?" "Hn. No she just passed out." Iruka nodded again and put his old student on his back. "Are you going back? Naruto had a reason to tell you to come here." "I'm not letting him take on someone who seems dangerous... especially not when he's pregnant with our child." Iruka nodded.

It wasn't time for questions and Iruka knew that like any shinobi.

"Go I'll put Sakura in your teams room." Sasuke nodded and disappeared in black flames.
Iruka sighed and began to walk up the old but taken care of stairs.

The raven appeared back on the tree to see Naruto kick the.. uh man? into a tree.
Sasuke sighed and went to walk to Naruto but the smaller made him duck and kicked someone from behind.

"I told you to go." growled Naruto. "I'm not leaving you here and pregnant to fight someone." hissed Sasuke. "This is my old sensei Sasuke.. plus you'll be useless in this fight." "Tch. Why? Not strong enough?" "No. He's planning on putting the curse mark on you."
Sasuke looked at Naruto stunned.

He went to ask why but Naruto was already dodging attacks.
Sasuke looked at the white skin, yellow eyed man who was more snake than anyone would like to admit.

Orochimarus neck stretched from one broad branch to two branches over.

Naruto blocked the kunai Orochimaru had thrown and cut the yellow eyes.
Orochimarus neck went back to normal as he cried out.

Eye sight isn't really essential for a snake Uncle Orochi, Naruto said and Orochimaru threw kunai after kunai at him.

'Orochi is a sensory type so that really didn't do any damage but it'll take a few minutes for him to adjust' Naruto thought and grabbed Sasukes arm.

"Naru-Chan! It's as if you want me to hate you!" "Ah~. Why would you think that Uncle Orochi?"

'Damn kid. I can't figure out where he is' Orochimaru cursed.

"Naruto we need to get away from him." whispered Sasuke. "No shit Sherlock." "Ok I don't like this attitude." "If you had listened to me than I would just be focused on fighting." hissed Naruto. "Your carrying my child." "Yeah I know Sasuke. Remember I'm the one who found out first."

Sasuke rolled his eyes and didn't even notice Orochimaru had disappeared into the wood of the branch.
Naruto jumped into the air and brought Sasuke with him.

Naruto bit his finger and spread the blood on his arm.
A large puff came and they landed on something solid.

What is it kid? Gamabuta grumbled. The snake, Naruto said shortly and Gamabuta pulled his katana out. "You really get into the worse of situations." complained Gamabuta. "Thanks for the reminder." "Sarcasm doesn't fit you kid."
Naruto rolled his eyes.

A large snake appeared and Naruto and Gamabuta got on guard.

"I better get something in return for this." hissed Manda. "Oh hey~ Manda how's it been?" "Oh naru-Chan. Why am I not surprised."

'What the fuck is happening?' Sasuke thought absolutely confused.

"I need you to distract naru-Chan." demanded Orochimaru. "So much work." complained Manda.

Manda started to attack and Gamabuta blocked while Naruto scanned the area.
It wasn't like Orochimaru to leave Manda up to everything since Manda wasn't exactly loyal to Orochimaru and would leave when things got bad.

Suddenly something caught Narutos eye and he blocked Sasukes neck simultaneously spinning them.
Teeth dug into Narutos shoulder and he closed his eyes in pain.

"Kurama" growled Naruto. Kurama nodded and cut off any link to his chakra source.

Naruto didn't let his hand off of Sasukes neck as he spun, kicking and blocking Orochimaru away.

But that quickly ended when Naruto was panting heavily.

"Naruto are you ok?" asked Sasuke. "Fine." "He is not. Naru-Chan is pushing himself and with two curse marks it's surprising he's gone on this long." Orochimaru smirked uncontrollably as Sasuke was starting to panic.
"Shut up you damn.. snake." panted Naruto. "Naru-chan you shouldn't push yourself when pregnant." Naruto glared at the snake and hugged Sasuke.

Naruto was about to shun shin them to the old tower when a screaming pain came to his side.
Naruto trembled and looked down to see Orochimaru slithering away.

Uncontrollably Naruto let out a deafening scream and Sasuke caught him.

"Wha-what did you do?!" growled Sasuke. "He wasn't going to give up."
Sasuke clenched his jaw with his sharingan uncontrollably activating.

Orochimaru smirked as Sasuke charged at him.

"Ah. Yes blinded by rage is an amazing thing." mumbled Orochimaru.

Orochimaru easily blocked every attack Sasuke sent and disappeared into the branch.
But Sasuke continued to fight him.

Sasuke kicked Orochimaru into the tree but he melted away and Sasuke clenched the kunai in his hand.
The raven spun around but was to slow.

Orochimaru sunk his teeth into Sasukes shoulder and he cried out in pain.

Orochimaru smirked.

"I hope to see you soon Sasuke." called Orochimaru.

Sasuke glared at him weakly but almost immediately fell to the floor unconscious.
Orochimaru smirked and disappeared into the branch but this time to not get caught by the Anbu currently heading for them.