-Part 16-

-4 months later-

Naruto is currently 7 months pregnant and every girl still cooes over his belly.
Sasuke was excited when he first felt their little surprise kick.

Currently Naruto was arguing with Sasuke and Mikoto about something that both Uchihas have been wanting for forever.

"I'm not moving in." "Babe your pregnant with my child." "I know that Sasuke I am the one pregnant." "Come on naru~. No one will try to touch you or my surprise grangbaby since you'll be in the Uchiha district and heads compound. I want you two to live here and be safe." Naruto sighed. "I'll be burden." "You won't." "I will." "You won't!" "But I will." "Ok why?" "Because I have lots of needs and my mood swings are bad and my hormones aren't any better." "Excuse me but Itachi and Fugaku have dealt with me and Fugaku knows no one can be more needy than I was." "Mother you just made yourself look terrible." "It's true. Every pregnant women or omega is the same way."
Naruto stood but Sasuke made him sit back down.
"We're not done." "I have work to do." "No you don't. I told Tsunade to suspend you from all duties until this baby can sleep the whole night through." Naruto pouted and sighed.

"Fine!"

Sasuke and Mikoto cheered and high fived.

"I don't have much crap and most of its old so we can just throw it away." "Please like I would let you wear such clothes in my house." Naruto sighed. "I'll go see if there's anything worth saving." "There isn't!" "I'll look!"
Naruto sighed again and rubbed the big baby bum. Mikoto smiled.
"So.. has Sasuke done anything?" "Like?" "Propose? Talked about your threes own place?" "Nope all I got is his child, moving in here and his bite marks on my neck." "Wow it didn't even take Itachi that long to move out with Izumi when she got pregnant." "Thanks Miko you make me feel special."
Mikoto smiled.
"But than again you two are only what? 15?" "I'm 14." "My son a 16 year old got a 14 year old pregnant." Mikoto sighed and Naruto smiled. "It's fine I started the actions." "I bet you did." Naruto laughed and smiled.

Mikoto smiled.

"Do you want Sasuke to move in with you?" "Hm. Well that's half of the reason I didn't want to move in." Mikoto nodded in understanding. "But then again Sasuke can't cook for shit." Mikoto chuckled. "Yes I have tried to teach him." Naruto smiled. "At least I know how to cook right?" Mikoto nodded and sat beside Naruto.
"But how are you with this? Are you planning on giving up your shinobi life style?" "Well I was really never a genin so no.. but I will take some time off." Mikoto nodded. "This babies lucky to have you Naruto." Naruto sighed. "Really I keep thinking I may subconsciously ignore them like others have done to me." Mikoto shook her head. "You may act like that but I know you'd never leave this baby or Sasuke." Naruto nodded and Mikoto hugged him.