-Part 6-

It had been two weeks since then and Sakura was even more outgoing for the ravens attention while others were completely bewild by Narutos sudden change.

Team 7 was currently training... or what was supposed to be training.
Naruto was hanging upside down on a branch thanks to chakra control while Sasuke was crouching on the top of the branch and Sakura was trying to get up to them with their attention of how good she was at chakra control.

Hn. Naruto, Sasuke called and the smaller suddenly stood behind him. Naruto hummed looking down at the raven. 2 weeks ago. What did you mean that make out session wasn't fake? Sasuke asked. Naruto hummed like he was thinking and stuffed his hands into his pockets. He needed help with a mission. I haven't seen him since.. well except for the times he comes to my apartment, he stated and Sasuke looked back at him. You sure that's just not another lie? He asked and Naruto smirked. Nah. I lied to get the truth out of you, Naruto said stretching. You almost did, the raven whispered. You mean you are Crow, he whispered in the ravens ear. Oh for fucks sake no! Jeez I just know the guy, Sasuke growled and Naruto hummed. You act a lot like him.. don't get pissed because I'm pressing you, the black haired teen said and Sasuke sighed.

So tell me, Sasuke started after a moment of silence. What would happen if I were Crow and you were Kitsune? He asked and Naruto hummed like he was thinking. Kick Minatos ass for giving me such a lame mission, Naruto said and smiled slightly when Sasuke let out an airy laugh.
Would you kiss Crow? He asked and Naruto looked up at the sky. You mean again or? He asked and smirked when Sasuke rolled his eyes. Not just for a mission, Sasuke clarified. The fuck are you saying. I'd fucking ride him till New Years, Naruto said and chuckled a little at Sasukes dumbfounded look.
'Ride him hard kit' Kurama chimed. 'The only time your awake?!' Naruto yelled at him inwardly blushing. Kurama smirked at his jailers flustered face he'd never show in real life.. being half Uchiha and all.

Sasuke watched as it seemed Naruto was having an internal argument and remembered when Kitsune would just seem to talk to himself out of no where.

You ok? Sasuke asked with a quirked eyebrow in amusement. Stupid fox needs to shut up before I learn how to kill chakra, Naruto growled and rested his hand on the tree. Sasuke chuckled a little and Naruto glared at him.

Sasuke-kun! Look! Sakura screamed from above them.

Just then Sakura lost footing "accidentally". Naruto and Sasuke glanced at each other before the pinkette was caught in strong arms.

S-Sasuke-kun thank you, Sakura said slowly opening her eyes.
Naruto glared down at her as he was currently hanging on the side of the tree.

You! She screamed and went to hit him before Naruto let go of her and just held her arm.
Sakura looked down terrified. Naruto had put them on the top of the tree. If she let go she would die!

Sasuke-kun!! Sakura screamed as she started to cling onto Narutos arm. Yeah? Sasuke asked, crouching on top of the tree. Help! She screamed and Naruto let go, covering his ears.

-in reality-

Sakura was sitting on the tree with Naruto leaning against the tree as Sasuke crouched beside him.

Sakura screamed and fainted.

Sasuke chuckled as Naruto rolled her eyes. Pathetic, the smaller grumbled. What rank was that? He asked. Same rank Kakashi used almost 4 months ago. That just proves how much she counts on others to save her ass, Naruto stated and Sasuke hummed. Maybe we should put her in the forest of death, the raven said and a fox like smirk curved Narutos lips.
He sighed afterwards.
No we need her alive to become a chunin, he stated and Sasuke scoffed. She'll raise her hand on the first stage, he blurted out then covered his mouth. Yeah Ibikis cruel, Naruto said and smirked when Sasuke let out a sigh of relief.

Kakashi appeared in front of them in the same position as Sasuke.

What did you do to Sakura? He asked. She purposely almost killed herself for dear Sasuke-kuns attention so I put her under an E-rank genjutsu to teach her a lesson, Naruto shrugged. Kakashi sighed but shook it off.
Chunin exams, he started and both of their attention immediately went to Kakashi. It starts in a month. I'll bring the paper for all of you to sign tomorrow, he informed than left in leaves.

'YES!!' Naruto and Sasuke thought silently cheering.
I'll kick everyones ass, Sasuke growled. Not as much as me, Naruto mumbled. Oh? Why are you so excited to get out of this team? Sasuke asked smirking. I want to travel.. but I need to be a chunin and no ones getting in my way, Naruto said determined. Glad we see things the same way, Sasuke mumbled and Naruto threw Sakura over his shoulder.
I'll take her home, he stated and Sasuke nodded. Oh and Naruto, Sasuke called before Naruto could leave. The smaller looked over at him. Tell Crow I say hi, he said smirking. Naruto chuckled and nodded. Tell Kitsune I say hi for me then, He said winking and left in red flames.
Sasuke chuckled and shook his head. 'Wait' he thought.

How the fuck did you know?! He yelled and Naruto chuckled from Sakuras house.