-Part 15-

Title: Chunin Exams

Third Part

"Ah Naruto nice to see you" said Asuma. Naruto walked down the steps and sat beside Kakashi. "Yeah it's great to be out of the hospital." The senseis chuckled and looked back down at the arena.

"Who's fighting first?" asked Naruto. "Kiba and Neji." "Neji will win." "Kibas skilled." argued Kurenai. "Yes but Neji is a Hyuga and has the skill of the main branch. He almost killed Hinata from what I've heard." "Well Kiba will show him up." "With that defense he won't."
Kurenai grumbled.
"I know my students skill level better than you." "That may be true but all of us were in the same class for 7 years. You may know his skill level better but we know how he works better." Asuma chuckled and Kurenai hit his arm.

"Neji Hyuga has won!"

"See." "Shut up Naruto."
He chuckled and crossed his arms.

"Sasuke Uchiha vs. Gaara of the sand!"

Naruto stood and leaned over the railing as Guy was just as anxious.
Sasuke had told Naruto everything that had happened when he was out and that included Lee getting almost killed by the unstable jinchuriki.

Gaara looked a depressed and anger issued panda who just needed to be comforted and loved... not feared like every jinchuriki.

Naruto watched as Sasuke tried to get through Gaaras barrier of sand but also watched as Gaara slowly got nervous and panicked.
Gaara had never been hurt or known was pain was until Lee.

Sure mental health was known well to Gaara but physical pain was knew.
When Lee had gotten through his sand Gaara had realized his sand wasn't truly invincible and that damaged everything.

"Chidori!"

Kakashi stood beside Naruto as they watched Sasuke run down the wall and lunge for Gaara who was building his ultimate defense.

"Sasukes going to lose." "He's your teamate." "He's dealing with the one tail, Shukakus jinchuriki. It's very hard to beat a jinchuriki and Gaara also has his sand. That sand can crush bones and flesh.. as you already know..." Naruto patted Guys back and he smiled.
"Plus Gaaras unstable. He's not thinking right and Lee scared him when he broke through his sand, that just made Gaara paranoid so he'll take any chance to kill his opponent even if they don't have a chance of getting through his sand."

"Didn't Sasuke just tell you all of that?" "No. He told me what happened and I figured out the rest. That seal on Gaaras forehead isn't complete which means Shukaku can get loose. Ok, so imagine if the 8 trigram seal on me has only 7 posts. That one can cause a lot of damage because if one if destroyed than over the years two, three, four can break. Slowly the nine tails chakra will leak and his hatred with consume me. If it got to the point the seal wasn't repaired than I couldn't control myself and the Kyuubi would take over, destroying anything it wanted with my body."
"I think we'd be in deep shit if that happened." "That's what's happening with Gaara right now. Gaara thinks of Shukaku as his mother, the person he showed trust and listen to. Whatever Shukaku says is gold to him and he must stick to it. It doesn't matter what it is because Gaaras consciousness is slowly fading and Shukaku is taking him over."

Naruto snapped his fingers and everyone looked confused until Gaara make a roaring like sound. They looked over to see his sand broken and Sasuke seemingly have fallen.
Temari and Kankuro leaned forward as Naruto hopped onto the railing.

"I'll deal with Gaara so sit back and fighh Orochimaru."
All of them raised an eyebrow in confusion as Naruto jumped away Gaara.

A large boom came and they felt the ground began to shake.
They hopped down to see Orochimaru and the third suddenly trapped in a large.