2: Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘔𝘺 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘖𝘧𝘧 𝘖𝘧 𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                    (Arthur's POV)
Ever since I saw Joker in the news and started believing in myself, I started watching the news every night so I could see Joker. I fell very interested in all the things he was doing. He was fearless, he didn't care what others might think about him with the makeup or if they might think he's crazy with loving to kill people. He just did things without thinking of the consequences. After a while Joker didn't show up in the news anymore, until one night when he was threatening to blow up two of the town ferry's, one of them was full of criminals being transported to prison across the ocean and the other had innocent civilians being driven across the ocean. When I heard the news I had never been more attracted to Joker in my life. It had been weeks since that news story came up but I had still not stopped thinking about the beautiful thought of Joker. I started getting scared that I was falling in love with him. How could I fall in love with someone I had never met? Or even worse a psychopath! I couldn't help it though, every second of every day my mind wondered to thoughts about the Joker. Soon enough I couldn't take it anymore, I need to feel what it was like to be close to him, to have him inside of me. So then that night after I told my mom I needed to "use the restroom" but I actually walked into my room locked the door and pulled up a picture I took of the Joker from the news, I lied on my bed and took off my clothes, while looking at the picture I started feeling myself and I started feeling the most pleasure I've felt in forever. I had to burry my face in my pillow to silence my moaning, until I hit the climax.. when I screamed at the top of my lungs. I quickly threw my blankets over all the cum I got on my bed , threw my clothes on and ran into my mothers room. She was sound asleep, thank god she's a heavy sleeper. I went to bed knowing had I had to be more careful with my obsession of the Joker but my brain would possess me and take over with sexual feelings and emotions and I could not stop it!