4: The Good Punishment

The Good Punishment
                                                                 Arthur's POV
It had been a few weeks since me and Jack's wonderful night together and I was beginning to worry about him and missed him. Every night since then I would have wet dreams dreaming about about the most pleasurable night I had ever had. The difference between masterbating about the thought of him in my bed and him actually being inside of me was a substantial difference and I missed that. On a very cold dark night I was missing Jack more than normally and I went to my bed got deep under my blanket and cried. It seem as though I had been crying for hours until I heard a voice, the most sexiest voice my ears had ever processed, it was Jack's voice, he said in a deep almost sad voice saying each word as he walked closer and closer to my bed "It seems as though I have grown a liking to you, I can't get you out of my head your growing on my thoughts that a bad fungus and for that you must be punished." Before he even finished the last breath of his sentence he reached over to my face and cover my mouth so no one could hear my screams. He reached into his pocket, took a old bloody handkerchief and stuffed it in my mouth, then grabbed a rusty pair of handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed. He then took off his belt, and then my belt, then he completely undressed in front of me. At that moment I was glad he put the handkerchief in my mouth so he couldn't see me blushing. Next he slowly unzipped my pants and started feeling me up nice and gentle, while kissing me everywhere, and then he slapped me, ripped off my pants and started pounding me so fucking hard that I started crying and screaming so hard that I lost my voice. Once I could no longer scream Jack ripped off the handkerchief and started kissing me very passionately as he slowed down his violent fucking until I felt safe inside of him and we fucked and fucked until we both hit the highest point of the orgasam and at that point Jack was drained, he fell on the bed right by me and instantly fell asleep. That night I had the best sleep of my life knowing that the love of my life was by my side. When I awoke the next morning Jack was gone...again.
__________________________________________________
Thank you for reading chapter 4 of Bad Boys! Next chapter soon! Please tell your friends and family or whoever like the Joker franchise to read these books!