5: The Subway Mayhem

The Subway Mayhem
  (Arthur's POV)
           Once again Jack had been nowhere to be found, until the night of new year's eve, when he popped up on the news again. From the tv, Arther hears: " Rampage has struck Gotham City tonight after a mad clown runs the streets. Officials say they had been chasing him for more than an hour, until he had run into a subway station, the cameras had been broken and then we lost contact. We have gotten word now that the two officers were violently murdered as soon as they walked into the Subway. Tonight we grieve the two souls who gave their lives to protect Gotham City." When I shut off the tv, I was beyond happy that I found my love again, but I was so unbelievably scared that he would get hurt. I knew that Jack was strong, but what if he wasn't strong enough. I didn't give the subject any more thought and instantly painted my face, which made me feel like I could do anything, because it reminded me of the day I met Jack. Then I bolted out the door to go meet Jack! It took me a while to find the exact Subway station he was in because there was like a fucking million in this town. When I finally found the station, I then had trouble finding Jack, had he already left? After what had seemed like year of looking but in reality, was just a few minutes I finally found Jack. He was lying down bleeding in a dark hallway of the station, clenching his stomach. I instantly ran to him and asked him if he was okay, but he pushed me away and told me to leave. At that point I was torn, I one hand I knew I had to help Jack because he is the love of my life, but on the other hand, I could tell he didn't want me to see him in this weak state. Even though I was torn between the two options I didn't let my brain wander for too long, and helped Jack out anyway. "I told you to go away!" Jack said in a mad voice while letting out soft coughs. "You know I can't just leave you here." I was torn once again, I wanted to tell him that I cared about him too much to leave him, but I thought if he knew that I had feelings for him too that he might have run. So I hesitated on what to say next, I finally made the decision that I would tell him how I felt, I realized that since he was hurting so bad he couldn't technically run away. "I care about you too much, to just leave here on the streets." I said very nervously, while wrapping my scarf around his wound. Jack sighed at first and looked away from me when he heard me confess my feelings. Right then I told myself that I had made a huge mistake, how could I be so fucking stupid? After a few minutes of Jack staring at the wall in silence, he said "Thank you." In the sweetest, gentled voice I had ever heard. Just those two simple words made me the happiest I had ever been. I put Jack's arm my shoulder and helped him walk to the subway, because I didn't want him to have to walk home.  Nobody else was in the Subway with us because it was two in the morning. I asked him what had happened to him, but he was already asleep. While he was sleeping I just stared at him in lust, until I was startled by a loud screech, I looked back and there was three men dressed up as clowns who had walked in from another room in the bus. "Well well well, take at look at these two pussy's, couldn't handle the roughness of the outside world huh?" Said one of the men as they all walked closer to Arthur. Jack instantly got up and said "If you lay even a single hair on him I will end your fucking life faster then you can imagine." He said while gripping his stomach and coughing once again. "Aw little hurt clown sticking up for his weak boyfriend, so swee-" Before the clown could even finish his sentence, Jack took three knives out of his pocket, threw them at the three, and each knife hit one clown in the head and they instantly dropped dead. Jack limped closer to Arthur, gave him a huge hug, as he was hugging him he said "Are you okay?" In a breathy concerned tone. 'You just saved my life, and your the one that's hurt, of course I'm okay." I said in a shocked but happy tone. Jack went and laid back down, I ran over to him, kneeled on the side of the bench and started kissing him. Normally he made the first move, because I was always scared too but he saved my life, I had to thank him in the only way that I could think of. As soon as Jack started kissing me back, I instantly got hard. I looked down at him to see if felt the same thing, and I saw his pants rise up. I quickly unzipped his pants and started sucking it as I watched Jack lay his head back, close his eyes and let out slight murmured moans. This moment felt just as the day we met, only back then I was the only one laying in pleasure, but I now know that Jack loves me too.
____________________________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading Chapter 5 of Bad Boys! I have been trying to write more and more! Also thank you for #1 on the JokerXJoker category, that's such a huge honor! Make sure to tell your friends and family who are also lovers of the Joker franchises to read this book! Be on the look out too, I have more books coming your way! ~TALLULAH