8: Death In Birmingham

Death In Birmingham
                                                                                                 (Jack's POV)
           After me and Arthur got back from Batman's party, I told him that we weren't ready to take down Gotham just yet. We needed a better plan, "Batman's a lot stronger than I initially thought, He's not going to go down without a fight." I said to Arthur as we both packed our bags. "What do you suppose we do?" Arthur said in a panicky tone. "I have a plan, We are going to go down to England for awhile, to the most crime ridden city so that you can learn, how to fight and stand up for yourself." I told Arthur. "But, what about.." I put my hand over Arther's mouth and told him to shut up. "We're not alone." As I pointed at the window and whispered "We have to get out of here, if the cops catch us before your ready, your going to jail." I grabbed our bags as I pushed Arther quietly out of the window. Once we got outside we ran towards the ocean, got in my speed boat and drove off as fast as we could. We arrived in Birmingham, the most crime ridden city in England at three in the morning the next day. "Now, I've been here before, so I have a place we can stay. It's no fancy shit, but it's safe." I told Arther as we were getting off the boat. I lead him to my underground chamber which was beneath one of the sewer lids on the streets.
                                                                                              (Arthur's POV)
            Once we got down to Jack's "chamber" he turned on the lights, It was a very dimly lit room, It looked like an old hospital. Jack had shelves upon shelves of weapons, bombs, poisons, etc. There was one bed in the entire room, an old crusty, bloody bed. The old Arther would have ran right then, but like Jack said I'm here to toughen up. We slept in the crusty, bloody bed that night, when morning came Jack's started my training, but he told me that my real training doesn't start until tonight. I learned the basics of common fist to fist combat, and basic gun training. Night rolled around and we headed out, the night was cold and grim, the air smelled of smoke and the streets were bare. Jack took me to a dark ally, with nothing in it but some rats, and burnt out old cigarettes. "What are we doing here, Jack? How am I supposed to learn anything here, when there's nothing here." I said to Jack. "Just wait, I some old friends of my coming for a little visit." Jack replied. Thirty minutes had past of me and Jack just sitting there is awkward silence waiting, until finally five guys dressed in all black entered the alleyway. "Well well well, who do we got here, Jack? Is this just another one of your fuck-toys or is a real challenge?" Jack quickly got up in an angry manor and said "Now you listen here buddy, I didn't call you here to make fun of me or Arthur, I need your help. We are trying to take down Batman in Gotham City but Arther here isn't properly trained yet." "Nah, I'm not training your little boyfriend." One of the men said as they all started to walk away. I saw Jack clench his fists, slip his hand into his pocket and grab a little silenced pistol, he lifted it up and shot all five guys one by one as they panicked in fear. Jack put the gun back into his pocket, walked back over to me, sat down and said "Sorry about that, their fucking idiots, fuck them anything, I can train you myself." I had my head buried in my lap because I was scared to watch more men die, but I looked up and looked Jack in his eyes, "Am I really just your fuck-toy? Has this all been a joke to you? Has there been others?" I said while talking through my tears. Jack just sat there in silence as I walked away.
_________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading Chapter 8 of Bad Boys! New chapters coming soon, and new stories on the way as well!
Much love - TALLULAH <3