19: Leaving Gotham In The Smoke

Leaving Gotham In The Smoke
(Arthur's POV)
Since me and Jack burned down all of Gotham city we could no longer live there so we got in a boat and headed towards our new future. We must've looked for weeks until, we finally stumbled upon a hidden city in England they called "Clown Town." Jack told me that we would fit in perfect there, so we parked out boat and tried to find a new place to live. Everyone in the town wore clown masks as a symbol that 'we are all clowns' underneath. When Jack and I entered the busy town went silent, they all stared at us until one shouted, "who are you, state your business!" Jack smacked his lips then smiled and stretched out his hands to say, "we are the Jokers, and we've come to your town because we too have been treated like trash because we are different." The crowd started to coo loudly until a tall man wearing an all black hood over his face started to shush everyone, "Calm my dear children, these people among you tonight are one of us and we must greet them with open arms." The crowd instantly started to cheer and huddle around us as if they were trying to suffocate us with there 'love', Jack then shot three times into the air to get the crowds attention, "All we need is a place to stay, we do not ask for favors nor do we ask to be accepted." The hooded man then said, "You may stay at out inn for tonight, tomorrow we will deem the correct position in this town for you." Me and Jack then proceeded to walk to the inn, I looked at Jack's face and he looked pissed, he was clenching his fists and tightening his jaw. By the time the night struck one we had finally gotten settled into out bed. "Why do you seem mad?" I asked Jack purely out of curiosity. Jack rolled his face away from me as he sighed, "Did you see that guy tonight..the one in the hood? He's their 'leader'" Jack paused for a moment or too, rolled back over towards me and said, "He's gotta go!" I was confused, "W-what do you mean he's gotta go? Isn't it a relief for you to know that you don't have to be the only clown leader now, you can take a break and spend more time with me." Jack smiled and kissed me, "Aw baby, of course I want to spend more time with you, the times spent with you are the best times of my life! As you know I have a lot of issues, control issues being one of them. I just can't live here knowing that someone else is in charge." - "I don't think you have issues, I think your perfect in every way but if this is something you have to do then count me in!"
__________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading Chapter 19 of "Bad Boys" New chapters coming soon and new stories are on the way! Until next chapter! Much love - TALLULAH <3