16: Gotham Is Ours

Gotham Is Ours
                              (Arthur's POV)
            The crowed finally moved off of Batman after a good thirty mintues, once the crowd moved and eventualy died out and went home, me and Jack went back down to the crime scene to see the damage. We saw Batman lying on the pavement lifeless, his body was torn to pieces as his blood soaked into the concrete. Jack looked at me, smiled and said, "We did it, we finally did it! And all thanks you!" I was happy that Jack was happy but I was still a little shaken up from all the events that went down that night. I could tell Jack could see the shock in my face so he grabbed onto my hand a dragged me home, flopped me onto the couch and undressed me as fast as he could. He layed on top of me, while kissing my stomach, right where my wounds used to be, then whispered ever so softly in my ear, "Arthur, my sweet little Arthur, I'm so proud of what you did tonight! You showed your love for me in ways I didn't know existed, my little clown prince of crime!" He finished his sentence by kissing me the most passionately he had ever, then he sat up looked at me and smiled, after he looked at me for a couple of minutes, I guess he was so overcome with love that he gently stuck it in me and started to thrust ever so softy, when we first met I told him that I like it gentle but he always said "who fucking cares, I like it rough" and he would always make me bleed and shake from the intensity. But now he was being gentle? I didn't think he could be this gentle, I felt at peace, I trusted him with all my heart. After a few minutes of me thinking about how much I loved him while he was still thrusting like a butterfly, I opened my mouth shook my head up and down and said, "go faster." Jack smiled said "yes baby", grabbed onto my sholders and started to go off like a cheetah. In out, in out, faster, harder, wetter, I leaned my head all the way back and screamed at the top of my lungs 'yes!" I started to cry, this was the happiest I had ever been, what better setting could I ask for? I was with the love of my life, we had just killed Batman, and I knew nobody could ever hurt me ever again. My life was complete! Once Jack and I got done, Jack layed beside me on the couch, both of us trebeling while trying to catch our breath, I said for the first time, "I love you Jack Naiper!" Jack rolled over to see my face, looked me in the eyes, grabbed my face and said "I love you Arthur Fleck!"
______________________________________
Thank you for reading Chapter 16 of Bad Boys! New chapters coming soon and new stories are on the way! Much love - TALLULAH <3