one

tvd: season 7, episode 19 - somebody i used to know

THE WALLS WERE COVERED IN art frames that belonged to three year olds, some belonged to Olivia

THE WALLS WERE COVERED IN art frames that belonged to three year olds, some belonged to Olivia. The fridge was covered in the twins' artwork and had their pictures up there, too. Three years their lives have been peaceful but now all she needed was to go in search for another lead just twenty minutes outside Dallas. Olivia made sure she packed everything in the twins bag for their playdate with Lizzie and Josie. The blonde hybrid crouched down and looked at her daughter who was peacefully painting while her son was on his bed, an open book on his lap.

"We have to get going, kids." Olivia called out to her children as she made her way towards the door where she grabbed their coats from the hanger inside their bedroom. She carefully helped Hunter with his coat before making her way and helping Estelle with hers, "Promise mommy we'll behave with Aunt Caroline and Uncle Lucas today."

"We promise, mommy." Estelle nodded her head, grabbing her backpack from her mom's hand as she placed it on her shoulders, "Will you be back soon?"

"I'm not sure, sweetie." Olivia softly told them, before she handed Hunter his own backpack that was filled with his stuff inside, "But remember to listen to Uncle Lucas, okay?"

Hunter nodded his head before he tapped his finger to his nose and then to his heart, Estelle doing the same. Olivia smiled, kissing her children's foreheads before she tapped her finger to her nose and then her heart. It was their sign, their I love you.

After Olivia dropped off her kids to Caroline, Lucas and Alaric's shared house, the blonde returned back home and walked inside the living room, where she saw Jace sitting on the chair going through what looked like paperwork. "Did they go okay?"

Olivia sighed, grabbing her phone that sat on the counter, "They're going to be fine. I'm going to head out for a while, I'll be back soon."

And with that Olivia walked out of her home as she opened her car door and slid into the driver's side. She grabbed the hat that sat on the passenger seat and placed it onto her head, right now she wasn't Olivia Mikaelson...she was Olivia Hastings.

***

Jace Hastings was left alone in the house, he had finished his paperwork he had earlier and now he had to do the tasks Olivia told herself she'll do tomorrow. So far their supernatural lives were normal as normal as they could be, to the neighborhood the two were known as Mr. and Mrs. Hastings. Jace had no problem with it but he could tell Olivia did, but it was what she signed up for so she wouldn't be found by others.

Jace had done laundry earlier and he had finally finished folding up the laundry and placed them inside the twins room, one basket on top of each bed. The room was filled with toys, colored pencils, markers, paper and books. His eyes flickered over to the picture frame that was placed onto the table.