five

extra - about time

OLIVIA MIKAELSON AND STEFAN SALVATORE made it to Dallas to see the twins, to introduce them to their father, once Stefan placed the car on park, the two of them got out of the car

OLIVIA MIKAELSON AND STEFAN SALVATORE made it to Dallas to see the twins, to introduce them to their father, once Stefan placed the car on park, the two of them got out of the car. Olivia rested her back on the car as she waited for Stefan, once he was in front of her, he pulled her hand towards his and intertwined their fingers. He leaned down, capturing her lips that was filled with nothing but passion, love and longing, they were finally together.

After a short moment, the two pulled away from one another, the both of them wearing matching smiles as they rested their foreheads against one another's. Olivia gently pulled away as she squeezed his hand, "Are you ready to meet your children?"

Stefan wore a look of uneasiness and nervousness, he looked hesitant to walk inside the house. Olivia squeezed his hand once more as she pulled him towards the house, the two made it inside, the hybrid led him down the hall to Hunter's room first which was across from Olivia's.

Olivia swung the door open slightly only to find the younger twin missing from his bed. Stefan frowned his eyebrows in confusion but Olivia let out a small sigh escape her lips but nevertheless she moved towards Estelle's room which had a big oversize letter 'E' hanging on the door.

The two came to a stop as Olivia slowly pushed open the door to Estelle's room, finding both Salvatore twins who laid fast asleep on a den they made on the floor. The lights were off, except for the starlight projector that had stars on the ceiling. Stefan's eyes widened in astonishment at the sight of his two children, the last time he saw them was when they were babies and now they were children—his children.

Stefan turned his head, his eyes meeting green ones as he squeezed her hand, their face only inches apart. Olivia softly smiled, "Want me to wake them for you?"

"No." Stefan whispered with a smile, "Let them sleep."

Stefan wrapped an arm around Olivia's waist, the blonde smiling as she leaned against his chest as he rested his head on her shoulder while the two watched their children sleep.

***

The Salvatore vampire hovered over Olivia as the pair laid naked in Olivia's bed, their bodies intertwined in another moment of bliss. Stefan worked his way down her neck until he reached her collar bone and that was when Olivia decided to flip them over so she was on top. She looked into his hunter green eyes with a smile as she bit her bottom lip seductively while Stefan's palms laid flat on her thighs. He tucked a strand of her blonde hair and admired her for a while.

"We should really check if the kids are up." Olivia groaned out loudly as she felt Stefan's hands slowly trail up and down her thighs. She loved the feeling of his skin on hers, she only prayed the kids would still be asleep.

"We should." Stefan hummed, his lips capturing hers once more as a pleasurable groan escaped Olivia's lips. "But there's no noise."

Olivia chuckled as she felt his kiss trailed up her neck before she hopped off of Stefan as she heard a sigh of irritation escape his lips. She grabbed a blanket from the bed and wrapped her naked body with it as she got out of the bed, her hand gripping the blanket so it wouldn't fall. She went on and picked up their clothes from the floor as she walked inside the bathroom inside her room.