three

tvd: season 7, episode 21 - requiem for a dream

THEY HAVE WAITED FOR BONNIE BENNETT to regain consciousness and Olivia prayed that whatever deal Damon and Enzo made with Rayna will work but there was no way of knowing until Bonnie opened her eyes

THEY HAVE WAITED FOR BONNIE BENNETT to regain consciousness and Olivia prayed that whatever deal Damon and Enzo made with Rayna will work but there was no way of knowing until Bonnie opened her eyes. Caroline had joined Olivia and Enzo in the waiting after Jace returned back to Dallas to take care of the kids with Lucas and Alaric, although Olivia hasn't said anything about his big speech, but she managed to convince him to go back to her kids.

"Rayna screwed us." Damon gritted his teeth and headed straight over to the liquor to pour himself a bourbon, "She failed to mention that by giving Bonnie her life, she was actually giving Bonnie her lifestyle. So now, when Bonnie wakes up, she's gonna be Rayna 2.0."

"You're kidding, right?" Olivia glanced up at Damon, getting up to her feet, "Tell me you are joking, please."

"And does that gift begin with a very long nap?" Enzo asked, in an irritated voice while Damon stressfully drowned his drink.

"I didn't get a chance to ask as she burst into flames, and before you ask, no, I did not get a chance to interrogate her little shaman friend because he vanished at the same time!"

"Damon, did the spell work or not?" Enzo jumped to his feet in anger as his friend continued to rant about how Rayna Cruz double crossed him but all Enzo cared about was Bonnie.

"I don't know, Enzo." Damon admitted, "I have no idea why she's not waking up, and the least she could do to thank us for saving her life is just open her eyes, let us know whether or no she wants to murder us."

"What if she doesn't?" Enzo spoke from the other side of the room, "You two know her as well as I do. Waking up means she'll have to kill us—"

"It could be the reason why she's not waking up, because she doesn't want to kill us." Olivia interrupted Enzo as he nodded his head, "She's fighting the urge, it's possible, right?"

"Yeah, it's possible and I think I know how to help her." Stefan's voice echoed through the house as the front door swung open. Olivia's breath hitched in her throat as she locked eyes with Stefan for a short and brief moment, but the blonde quickly looked away. "Rayna used to say that she had to kill me, but she didn't want to. She could sense my humanity through some sort of psychic link. So, if Bonnie's fighting the same war in her head, we need to give her some ammunition."

"What? So, one of us needs to delve into her subconscious, and do what, exactly?" Enzo asked, raising an eyebrow as his concern for his girlfriend grew.

Olivia turned her head to face Enzo, "We need to convince her that not all vampires are evil and not all of them deserve to die."

Damon sighed and pushed himself off the wall, "Which is exactly why I am the worst person for the job."

"She's my girl." Enzo boldly spoke, "I'll do it."

Olivia looked at the St. John Vampire, "I was thinking if I could do it." She noticed all of their eyes on her and she explained, "Bonnie knows I'm a mother and I won't harm anyone, we've grown closer to one another these past three years, she knows I've changed, she could see that some vampires can change. I'm living proof."