twenty-three

to: season 4, episode 5 - i hear you knocking

LAST NIGHT, STEFAN AND OLIVIA HAD A PLAN that the next day they would leave New Orleans for good with or without the Mikaelsons

LAST NIGHT, STEFAN AND OLIVIA HAD A PLAN that the next day they would leave New Orleans for good with or without the Mikaelsons. It was a difficult conversation because Olivia didn't want to leave her family but with the events that had happened yesterday, Stefan didn't want to put their kids in danger and he decided that it would be better if they move back to Mystic Falls with their friends since they've been supernatural danger free for the last five years.

Olivia had agreed and decided to let her brothers know the morning of their departure but in the middle of the night Olivia woke up to check up on her kids when she looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes were glowing blue just like the light from the sacrifice.

The Mikealsons were ready to head out of New Orleans and head to the bayou since their stay in New Orleans was over, Hope was going to spend some time with Mary since she was feeling much better before they figured out where they would go.

Although Klaus didn't have the idea of joining his family because he had the same blue eyes just like Olivia and just like Marcel. Olivia was ready to go ahead and leave with Stefan and her kids but she knew she couldn't go without knowing she was okay. The blonde Salvatore looked at her husband.

"I can't go." Olivia informed her husband who had their bags on the floor.

"What do you mean?" Stefan furrowed his eyebrows.

"I have to make sure the threat is over. Our kids almost died, Stefan." Olivia looked at him, "You can take them to Mystic Falls or take them to the bayou with Hayley, I'll be right behind you."

"I'll help." Stefan offered, causing Olivia to shake her head, "Then I'll stay. I'll go with Hayley to the bayou with the rest of your family."

"Mom?" Estelle's voice called out for her mother causing Olivia to frown a bit. She knew her kids were excited to spend more time with her parents since her and her brother were feeling much better. "You're not coming with us?"

Olivia crouched down in front of her daughter just as Stefan did the same. She softly smiled at her daughter, "I will be joining you guys eventually, my little witch"

"Why don't you go help your brother pack." Stefan told his daughter softly, kissing her forehead causing the oldest Salvatore twin to have a huge smile. She ran upstairs where her cousin and her brother were packing their clothes that they had brought.

"I'll be fine." Olivia softly told her husband.

Stefan's hand made his way to her cheek, softly caressing it as he nodded his head. "You be safe, okay?"

"Aren't I always." Olivia told him, causing Stefan to chuckle before he interlocked their lips.

***