nine

tvd: season 8, episode 4 - an eternity of misery
tvd: season 8, episode 5 - coming home was a mistake

OLIVIA DECIDED TO SPEND TIME WITH Bonnie and Caroline to help her get Enzo to turn on his humanity and it's no such effort because all Enzo is doing is saying rude things towards her

OLIVIA DECIDED TO SPEND TIME WITH Bonnie and Caroline to help her get Enzo to turn on his humanity and it's no such effort because all Enzo is doing is saying rude things towards her. The blonde hybrid could see the effect it has on Bonnie to which Caroline and Olivia assure her they aren't real, that he doesn't mean any of it. Meanwhile Stefan and Alaric were at the Armory trying to get answers from Sybil and they wanted to know why the pitch fork affected both of their kids to which Sybil only smirked and told her life story to them about her and her sister. Apparently there was another siren on the loose, one everyone wanted to know but so far got nothing.

All the meanwhile, the next day the group of friends found out Tyler Lockwood was dead and that Damon Salvatore had killed him. Matt Donavan was the one to deliver the news to each and every one of his friends, who then decided that Tyler should have a proper burial. Olivia sat on the chair in front of her vanity as she re-touched her loose curls before she let out a sigh.

She just wanted to know what was going on in Damon's mind that could let him lead to this. She knew what it was like to be a villain in a story—hell she was once a villain in their story, she knew what it was like to be hated by everyone in the friend group, she assumed Damon was trying to get there—to be the most hated person in the group so they wouldn't redeem him.

Olivia quickly got up, said her goodbyes to her twins as Seline picked them up to drive them over to the carnival. She and Stefan had arrived at the cemetery as she, Caroline, Stefan, Alaric, Lucas, and Matt carried Tyler's casket through the forest to the place they were going to let him rest.

Once they reached they found five graves dug up, a shovel on the ground when a familiar voice spoke, "I was wondering when you guys were going to show up, body's probably starting to smell a little bit, tried to keep it as intact as I could, but I got to admit, I got a little carried away about the whole ripping throat out thing. My apologies to Donovan, I'm sure you cleaned him up real nice."

Stefan grabbed the shovel from the floor and placed it over his knee and broke it in half, creaking a shift stake that Damon had his eyes on. Stefan Salvatore was over Damon's humanity less banter, he was trying to redeem his brother but killing Tyler Lockwood was the last straw for him.

"What are you gonna do with that? Stake me? Go ahead, try it. But first—" Damon pointed to the five graves behind the group of friends, "Take your pick, because I'm gonna bury every one of you." He chuckled as Stefan got closer, "Easy, underestimating me is what got Tyler killed." Damon's eyes flickered over to Matt, who pulled a gun from his pocket but before the blonde Donavan can make a move, Damon sped over and grabbed him by the neck, "Matt Donovan, the only living boy in Mystic Falls, you know, it's shocking you managed to stay human this long. Maybe, I should fix that."

"Is that why you came back, Damon?" Olivia asked, raising her eyebrows as her fiancé stepped in front of the rest of their friends, "To make empty threats?"