eight

tvd: season 8, episode 3 - you decided i was worth saving

OLIVIA'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN AS SHE STARED AT the engagement ring that sat on her finger

OLIVIA'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN AS SHE STARED AT the engagement ring that sat on her finger. She still couldn't believe that Stefan proposed again, he promised her that things would be different now and she believes him. The blonde felt the bed shift for a bit, she assumed it was Stefan but the sound of two yells caused her to sit up right and rub her eyes to see if she were imagining things.

"Surprise!" Bonnie Bennett and Caroline Forbes screamed loudly as Olivia furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she glanced between her friends. Caroline moved her hands, "Up, up, up! You're engaged, Olivia—again but we're celebrating properly!"

"First, we're gonna drink too much champagne, and then, Caroline and I are taking you wedding dress shopping." Bonnie listed the many things she and Caroline had planned for the hybrid. Caroline dug out a bottle of champagne from a large bag.

Olivia felt the tears cloud her eyes, she was grateful for her friends but she also wanted her sisters to be here for this moment. She felt like the wedding planning was too soon, especially when half of her family are on a magical sleeping spell.

Caroline noticed her look and took hold of her hand, "I know you miss your family, Liv, and we're trying to help you find solutions for it but you have to try. Klaus wouldn't want you to be sad, he'll want you to try on a dozen dresses so you could be a pretty bride on your wedding day."

Olivia shook her head gently letting an amused chuckle escape her lips, "Nik wouldn't bloody care about me trying dozens of dresses, he will care for the perfect celebration." She then glanced around the bedroom, noticing the yellow balloons that hung around the place, "I just don't know if I want to celebrate my engagement, it doesn't feel right due to the circumstances we're in."

"We're celebrating." Bonnie clearly stated, "End of discussion."

Caroline nodded her head and immediately opened the bottle of champagne, the cork hitting the wall opposed to them. As the bottle burst open, the three girls laughed as the Forbes vampire glanced down to the ring on Olivia's hand. "It's identical to the one he gave you last time."

Olivia nodded her head, glancing down to the ring as she quickly slipped it off and showed her friends, "It has his initials, the ring is perfect.

***

The last time Olivia Mikaelson was engaged to Stefan Salvatore she rarely did any wedding planning, she didn't even have time to look for dresses, her worries of her family took up time from her mind and then she fell pregnant with her twins. She had a slight imagination of what she wanted her wedding day to be, one thing for sure is that she wanted all of her siblings present because what's a wedding without family.

Another thing she was sure of was that Niklaus, her twin brother and best friend would walk her down the aisle, her sisters would be her bridesmaids and Elijah would be the one marrying her. Of course, they were all fantasies at first because she never found someone who had truly loved her, until she met Stefan.