Chapter 17

We had awoke at 5 p.m. ready to go out to eat with the group. We were just gonna go in the same thing we wore to graduation..without the cap and gown. 

Ellie's POV

Nash and I have not gotten closer over the year, we would fight and separate for a while. Our relationship wasn't healthy. I thought that we might break up. I called Ashley for help. 

A-hello?

E- hey um i need some help 

A-what is it?

E-I don't love Nash like I used to and I was wondering if him and I should break up?

A-Ellie, babe, do what your heart desires. 

E-Alright, love ya

Ok maybe it isn't that hard. I'm starting to fall a little bit for Gilinsky anyway. 

Ashley's POV

"Cam? Nash just called and told me that him and Ellie broke up. I think you should go cheer him up. I'm gonna go find Ellie." I said. "What?! Ok." he said. 

~

I searched for Ellie and found her at her house, sobbing. "Babe, don't cry over Nash, he's not worth your tears." I said. "You're so right, why am I even crying, he always fought with me and made me feel like shit." she said. "Wanna go do something?" I asked her. "Yes! I need to get this off my mind." she said. We had left her house after she got dressed, and went to the dinner party with everyone. 

~

At the dinner party everyone was there besides Nash. I guess he was off, getting drunk. We ate our food and left the building to go to the pier, I found Gilinsky and pulled him over. "Hey Ash." JG said. "Hey. Ok so I need to tell you something about Ellie, she, um, likes you." I said. He blushed and said, "I've been waiting for someone to tell me that she likes me. Because I like her too." "Aww ok. She kinda just went through shit with Nash though so be careful." I said. "Ok, thanks." Gilinsky said and walked away. I saw Cam pop up next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Hey babe." I kissed his cheek. "How's Nash?" I asked. "Not good. Turns out their whole relationship was a lie, they never loved each other." he said. "Damn." I said suprised. "I'm gonna go get my bathing suit ok?" I said. "Ok, I'll be here waiting for you." he said. I ran to my car hurrying to get my bathing suit, and ran back. "Damn that was quick." Cam said. "Yup." I panted. "I'm gonna go change real quick, meet you on the beach?" I asked. "Yeah sure." Cam said. I changed into my teal Triangl Swimwear bikini and went to the beach to catch up to Cam. "Hey cutie." I said. "Hey babe." Cam said and kissed my cheek. 

~

After swimming in the dark and watching the sunset, we were all pretty pooped. So we went to my house and had a big sleepover. Turns out Gilinsky asked Ellie out on a date, and she said yes. We all played FIFA until we couldn't feel out fingers anymore, may I say I beat Cam 5 times. We all got into our 'couples' beds and went to sleep, that was the first 'day' of our life without school, and I'll say that it was pretty adventurous. 

~~~~~~

hey i'm back!!!! sorry i've been so caught up with school. but i found out that you all reading this are from different countries! which i think is amazing, do me a favor? comment below what country or state you're from. don't forget to vote!

xoxo ashley