Chapter 2

Cameron's POV

"Wait. Like "The Cameron Dallas?" she said. "Yeah, you're not gonna fan girl over me are you?" I said. "No." she said. She was so beautiful and really hot. "Let's go." I said. I took her all over and even in LA which was beautiful at night. I showed her where all the clothing stores were and pretty much everything. Then we went home and we both saw Nash sitting in the garage waiting for me.

"I called you 10 times!!!" Nash yelled. "Dude chill. I was out with Ashley all day." I said annoyed. "Oooooo you got another girl?" he said. "Nash shut up!!" I said.

Ashley's POV

"Nash shut up!" Cameron said. I was so confused. I just ignored them as they kept on arguing and went home. Just as io was about to walk in my house Cam scared me by hugging me. He asked, "Can I stay the night?" "You just met me today and you already want to stay the night?" I said. "Yeah. Why? Is that bad?" he asked. "No it's not bad and sure you can spend the night here." I said. "Yes!" he said.

I took him up to my room and realized that my dad must've been working a late shift. We entered my room and both plopped onto my bed.

He just looked at me and I got so lost in his eyes. He was perfection. "Take a picture it'll last longer!!" he yelled. I quickly got out of my daze. By the time I actually changed my mind and didn't let him sleepover. "Um......sorry." I said. "You're the first person to look at me like that." he said.

Cameron's POV

"You're the first person to look at me like that." I said. "Really?" she said. "Yeah." I said.

"So look I have something to ask you. " I said. "What, what is it? Did I do something wrong?" Ashley said. "No you didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out on a date Saturday?" I asked. "Yes, I would like that very much. " Ashley said. God she was so perfect. "Ok, so Saturday at 6?" I said. "Perfect." she said. "Ok, great. Oh by the way do you want me to help you move your stuff in tomorrow?" I said. "Yes that would be so helpful!" she said. "Ok good night! See you tomorrow!" I said.

Ashley's POV

Ok, good night! See you tomorrow!" Cam said. "Night!" I yelled back. I went inside and went straight to my room. I jumped onto my bed and laid there thinking about HIM. Ugh his eyes are what caught my attention. They were a soft but piercing hazel brown. I'm so glad that they just finished school & have a long summer ahead.

I was on my phone for awhile then went straight to bed. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

It was about 9 when I smelled eggs and bacon. I went downstairs and saw dad making eggs and bacon. I grabbed some and put it on a plate and sat at the island. "Mmmm this is really good dad!" I said. "Thanks honey!" he said.

Once I was done I went upstairs and got a shower. After I got out I dried my hair and put it in a bun, I didn't do any makeup because I planned on staying home all day. I put on my "Who Cares" shirt from Forever 21 and black high waisted shorts. I grabbed my mint converse and waited for the movers to come.

Finally after an hour they came. They moved my dresser up to my room and my desk. Then I had to grab my boxes that I packed stuff in and brought them up to my room. I got out the boxes that said "clothes" and started putting them in my closet. Since I had a lot of room in there I decided to put my dresser inside so my room could look bigger. My closet was literally almost like another bedroom!! After I did that I still had extra room. A lot of extra room.

Cam came just in time to help get my heavier boxes. "Thanks Cam!" I said. "Welcome." he said. "So can I stay over for real tonight?" he said. "Sorry I'm hanging with my dad for the rest of the night and I'm kinda busy!" I said. He had a sad look on his face. "Hahahaha!!! Just kidding! Of course you can." I said. His frown was turned upside down. He was so cute. "Hey I'm going penny boarding! Wanna come with?" he said. "Yassss bae!!" I said happily.

Cameron's POV

"Yassss bae!" she said. When she says stuff like that it melts my heart. We went out & started penny boarding when all the sudden Matt & his slutty friends were walking past us. She stopped and so did I. I didn't want her talking to them. "Who are those people?" she asked. "They are people that you shouldn't know." I said. We both got back on our penny boards and started off again.

After boarding for an hour we saw a Ben & Jerry's ice cream store & stopped to get some. She got vanilla & chocolate and I got mint chocolate chip. Having a gentleman in me I paid for it. It was really good. Then Abby said, "Can we go to the beach?" "Sure why not." I said. Then we headed straight to the beach on our boards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey another chapter!! Whoooo I'm so good at this. So I will be posting about once a week because I write this on paper then transfer it onto here. So keep waiting and reading. You will love it. & I will try to make more action.

Twitter- @zayumdallas_

Insta- @ashley_s1116