Chapter 9

Ashley's POV

So we still have about 3 and a half weeks until school starts again. Cam and I decided we were gonna go school shopping early before everything is gone. Cam and I got ready to leave & typical Cam yells for me to hurry up. So I hurried as fast as I can. My hair was in a nice French braid. I just grabbed what I thought would look good from closet, which was the typical crop top & high-waisted shorts. I also put on some really cute flip-flops. I ran downstairs. "Ready?" Cam asked. "Ready!" I said. Luckily Cam had already printed out the list of supplies that we needed. We both got in the car and Cam drove off to Target.

-----------------------

We arrived to Target 20 mins later. We walked into the store and went straight to the school supplies which is normally in the back left corner of the store. Luckily again we got there in time because they just stocked all the supplies. We had to get so many things & since there was two of us we had to get 2 of everything. To be honest I really didn't care what colors I got for anything, unless they told us what colors to get. A few fans of Cam came up to us and said hi & asked for pics with Cam.

So we ended up spending $125 on supplies. But it's totally worth it! Next we moved to the mall. First I went into Forever 21 and saw a really cute black skater skirt and picked it up. I saw a really cute lace dress and tried it on along with the black skater skirt too. They both looked so good on me that I ended up buying both. Next I went to Aeropostale. I really loved the Bethany Mota collection & found a few cute things. I found a really cute cardigan, a cute watermelon phone case, & a few crop tops. I bought all of those things for school. Since Aeropostale has guy clothing Cam went inside with me this time.

Cam's POV

I didn't want to go in with her to Forever 21, but I did go in with her to Aeropostale. I found a lot of guy clothing that made me look sexy for her during the school year. At least it was our last year of high school. I accidentally bumped into this boy who looked about 13, he looked up and I recognized him as Hayes. "Hey Hayes!" I said. "Oh hey Cameron!" Hayes said. "So is Nash here?" I asked him. "Ya, he's over there." he said pointing to the pants section. Pic walked over there & scared the crap out of him. "Hey Nash!" I said. "Oh my god! You scared me!" Nash said. "I gotta get back to my gf. But nice seeing you Nash! Talk to you later!" I said. "Bye!" Nash said.

I walked back to Ashley and said "Are you ready to leave?" "Ya. I just need to pay for my things and we can go!" Ashley said. I already payed so I just waited for her. She walked towards me and said "Let's go." Then we walked towards the car and left.

------------------------

We arrived at her house and she started putting things in her closet. As she was loading her closet her phone dinged. "Madison wants to come over with Shawn." she said. "That's fine. We can watch movies together." I said. "Yes!" Ashley said.

Ashley's POV

Madison was coming in a few and Shawn was coming with. It was going to kinda be a double date! I haven't seen Madison in forever! There was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it. "Hey bae!!!" Madison said. "Hey!!!!" I said. She walked in and Shawn was behind her. "Hey Shawn!" I said. "Hey Ashley!" he said. "Hey man. What's up?" Cam said. "Hey! Just been hanging with the best girlfriend anyone could ever have!" Shawn said. "Awww thanks babe!" Madison said. We all sat down and I put in Divergent! Divergent is one of the best movies ever!! This is like the millionth time I've watched it. Let me just tell you Theo James is so hot! "Damn! Four is hot!" Madison said. "I said the same thing when I saw it in theaters!" I said. "So I'm not hot?" Cam & Shawn said at the same time. "Cam you're hotter than him!" I said. "Shawn you're hotter than the sun!" Madison said. "Thanks!" they said.

After Divergent was over we watched Safe Haven. "Really?!?!" the boys said. "Yep!" I said. I started crying when I saw them kissing in the rain because that has been one of my life long dreams, to be kissed by the one I love in the rain. To my luck it was raining outside as we were watching the movie. "Babe what's wrong?" Cam said. "It's just that it's been a dream of mine to be kissed in the rain by the one I love." I said. "Come with me." Cam said. "Wait, where are we going?" I asked him. "Just come." he said. I grabbed his hand and went with him. He took me outside, I knew exactly what he was going to do. He took me into the rain and kissed me. He kissed me passionately for a few minutes while we were in the rain. Then we pulled away. "I think I completed your dream." Cam said. "You did! You completed my dream." I said. "Good." he said. "Can we go back in now I'm getting cold." I said. We walked back in and Shawn & Madison had towels for us. I wrapped myself in my warm towel. We watched the rest of the movie.

We watched a few more movies, then Shawn & Madison left. Cam stayed with me. I fell asleep in Cameron's arms and I felt so safe. I wondered what we were going to do tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another chapter. I know it's kinda boring but whatever. Don't forget to VOTE!

Thanks so much for almost 700 reads!!! I'm so psyched!!

COMMENT if you want to be one of the girlfriends!!

Twitter- zayumdallas_
Instagram- ashley_s1116