Chapter 13

-SKIP TO SPRING BREAK-

Ashley's POV

I was already to go to school when Cam texted me & said 'meet me at the front'. I replied a simple 'ok' and then left.

-------------------

I arrived at school & saw him sitting there at the front just waiting for me. I walked up to him & said " Hey babe!" "Hey beautiful! How are you?" Cam said. "I'm good! So why did you want to meet?" I asked. "I wanted to know if you wanted to skip school today, since it's Friday?" he said. I thought about & why the hell not? "Let's go!" I said. "Alright, first we need to stop at your house so you can get some clothes." he said as we were walking to the car. "Ok." I said. We got in & left.

---------------------

We stopped at my house. I went in & Cam yelled "Bring your bathing suit!" I ran upstairs & packed enough outfits for a week & a half. I packed my really cute bathing suit. I zipped up my bag & went out the door. I got in the car & we left.

---------------------

As we were driving we talked here & there, but stayed silent till I said "Babe where are we going?" "You'll see!" he said. "Ok I'm trusting you with my life. Okay?" I said. "Okay. Just trust me you're gonna love it." he said.

---------------------

After about an hour we finally arrived. "Finally we are here!" I said. "Yep!" he said. "So are you gonna tell me where we are?" I asked. "Ok fine. We are in Santa Monica." he said. "I've never been to Santa Monica!" I said. "It's the best place ever!" Cam said. We walked in to the hotel & asked for our room number & key. "It's room 542." the man at the front desk said. He gave us our key & we went back to the car to get our luggage. We got it & went to our room, it was on the fifth floor. We got to our room, Cam pulled out his key & put it in the slot, then opened the door. I looked from behind him & said "Wow!" "Yeah! Wow is right!" Cam said. "This is huge! How much was it?" I asked. "Don't worry about it!" Cam said. "Cameron." I said. "This is our vacation, don't worry about it." he said. "You're right I shouldn't be worrying." I said.

Cam's POV

I was planning on taking her to the Santa Monica pier, going on walks around Santa Monica, going to the beach, & going to dinner for spring break. I was really excited but nervous at the same time. Thank goodness I had talked to her father about skipping today or else he would have gotten mad.

---------------------

We were sitting in the room doing nothing, when I thought that we should go to the beach. It was sunny, warm, & beautiful, so why waste a day like this? "Babe, wanna go to the beach?" I asked. "Yes!" she said. "Ok I'm gonna go get my bathing suit on. Are you changing out here?" I asked. "Um, ya I guess. No peeking!" she said. "I won't! I respect you too much to do that!" I said. "Well thank you! I like a guy who respects their women." she said. I grabbed my bathing suit & went to the bathroom. I put it on & waited a few minutes for Ashley to put hers on. I texted her & asked if she was done. She said no. Then she texted me & said done. I walked out & I saw her in a really hot bikini. She was so hot!! "Zayum!" I said. "Oh stop it!" she said. "What I can't tell you that you are so damn sexy?" I said. "Ok when you put it that way I guess you can." she said. Then she put on a top & shorts, and then we left.

--------------------

We got to the beach & set up our stuff. Ashley was getting all these looks from guys running up & down the beach. I was getting mad, my fists started to clench together. "Calm down babe. You don't need to worry about those guys, I would never go out with them. They aren't as amazing as you." she said. That made my fists unclench, I felt more calm. "There you go." Ashley said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!! You know I love y'all!

Plz don't be mad at me but to get a new chapter I need 20 or more votes. I know you can do it because there are 1.2K of y'all that are reading this! Btw thanks so much for 1.2K it means so much to me. Just a month ago I was at 125 now I'm at 1.2K?!?! That's amazing!! Y'all are the best!

VOTE & COMMENT if you want longer chapters or if these are long enough! Thanks.

If you follow me on Instagram put a ❤️ on one of my pictures so I know if you read this or not. Instagram-ashley_s1116.

Twitter-zayumdallas_