Chapter 14

Cam's POV

So today I wanted to take Ashley out to walk around Santa Monica & go shopping a little bit. "Hey babe." I said. "Hey whats up?" she said. "I want to take you out." I said. "Okay. Um I'm gonna go get ready I guess." she said. "Okay babe." I said. Once she went into the bathroom I started getting ready.

---------------------------

By the time she was done I was already ready. She came out looking so cute. "Hey are ya ready?" I asked her. "Yes. i just have to put on some perfume & I'm ready to go." she said. "Alright I'm ready." Ashley said. With that we called a cab & asked them to take us to the shops. Once we arrived there Ashley imediately saw which store she wanted to go into first.

Ashley's POV

I imediately saw Topshop & had to go in. I saw these really cute pair of mint high-waisted shorts & knew i had to get them. So I looked for my size & grabbed them off the rack. I kept looking through the store & didn't find anything else I wanted. So I went up to the cashier & was about to pay until Cam came & paid for me. "Cam you don't have to."I said. "But I want to." Cam said. Then the cashier started freaking out that Cameron Dallas was in front of her very eyes. She asked me if I could take a picture of them together and being me I said yes. "OMG!! Thank you so much! I love you so much Cam! Great choice of a girlfriend." she said. "I love you too! and I know right?" Cam said. "I hope you two stay together for a long time! One last thing.....can you both folow me on twitter?" she asked. Cam & I looked at eachother & smiled to the girl & said "sure." We followed her on twitter & her phone dinged. "Thank you so much!!" she said in a calmer tone. "No problem!" we both said at the same time. Then we left with the shorts.

Next we went to Forever 21. I walked in & saw some cute crop tops. I tried to look for some that would match the shorts I bought. I picked a white, black, & maroon crop top. Then I looked for some really long skirts. I saw a really cute one that had sunflowers on it. I also found another one that was see-through lace with a small skirt inside. I bought those things & left.

We decided to go walk around Santa Monica. "So babe are you having fun?" Cameron asked. "Yeah....I really am" I said. "So wanna go out to eat somewhere?" Cam asked me. "Yeah. That would be nice." I said."Ok wanna go to.......Longhorns?" Cam asked. "Yeah. I am kinda in the mood for steak and fries." I said. (A/N where I live we have a restaurant called Longhorns.) So we walked to the restaurant & saw a few cool ice cream shops. We walked into the restaurant & got seated right away. "Hi. I will be your server today!" the waitress said. I kept noticing she was looking at Cam in a flirty way. "So what would you like to drink?" she said. "I would like a water please." I said. "I would like a coke please." Cam said. "Alright I will be right back with the drinks." she said.

---------------------------------

After dinner I wanted to try one of the ice cream shops. "Cam?" I said. "Yeah babe?" he said. "Can we get some ice cream at Pinkberry?" I asked him. "Yeah lets go!" Cam said. We went to the ice cream shop & all the flavors were so good! I got a big cup of their blackberry flavor with nerds. We left & called a cab to take us back to the hotel.

--------------------------

We got back to the hotel & finished our ice creams. Then I grabbed my pjs & went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Cam's POV

I started getting sleepy and so was Ashley. We decided on a movie after we both got ready for bed. We watched The Lorax. I am so tired. Ashley is already sleeping on my chest. So I decided to go ahead & sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for 1.3K reads!! Y'all are the best! Even though we didn't get 20 votes I'm still updating. :( I thought we could because i have 1,379 readers. But.......don't forget to tell your friends & cousins to read this story!!  

Dont forget to vote!! Comment 'I love this!' if you really like my story. Also follow me on my social medi.

Twitter-@zayumdallas_

Instagram-@ashley_s1116

Snapchat-@ashley_s_16