Chapter 11

Cam's POV

I woke up & saw Ashley still asleep, so I thought why not make her breakfast. So I went downstairs & pulled out the bread & Nutella. I know I'm so lazy. I heard some feet pitter-pattering on the floor. I instantly knew it was Ashley because her dad left early this morning. "Boo!" I yelled. Ashley screamed so loud! "So what are you making?" she asked. "Just some toast with Nutella." I said. "Yes! I love Nutella." Ashley said. "Good. Sorry I was kinda too lazy to make eggs,

but maybe tomorrow I will!" I told her. "Ok!" she said. "So I was thinking we should go to the beach today!" I said. "I was thinking the same thing!" she said. I finished my breakfast and got ready. All I had to do was run over to my house and get my suit.

I came back & saw Ashley ready. "Ready?" I asked. "Yep. Let's go!" she said in her perfect voice.

------------------------------

We arrived at the beach & grabbed our towels & tanning lotion. We made our way towards the beach. We set out our towels & Ashley started revealing her beautiful body. I couldn't help but stare. "You like what you see?" she said. I nodded. Then I ran to her & picked her up. "Put me down!" she yelled at me. "No!" I yelled back as I dropped her in the water. She surfaced & splashed me. The more she was being wild, the more I loved her.

Ashley's POV

I ran out of the water after about 30 minutes. I laid down on my towel trying to tan, when I felt someone hovering over me. I opened my eyes & saw Cam looking as hot as ever. Soon he started leaning in & I leaned in too. We had a really good makeout session for about 5 minutes. I seriously love this boy so much! As we were making out I felt like he was the 'one'. I felt as if we were a married couple, but we aren't.

We were at the beach for about 2 hours & decided to pack up & go home.

--------------------------------

We got back home & I ran upstairs to take a shower. I hated the feeling of sand on my body. I know I'm weird! I got out feeling so refreshed & good. Then I smelled something really good. I got dressed in a t-shirt & running shorts and went downstairs. I saw Cam cooking steak, rice, & green beans. "This looks so good!" I said. "Thanks babe!" he said, then gave me a small peck on the lips. I could imagine seeing our little kids run around the house while I'm watching him cook & do other things. "Babe! Babe?" he said. "Oh sorry. I was just thinking about our lives if we were married & had kids."I said. "Aww. You're already thinking about the future for us!" he said. "Ya I do that a lot." I said. "Well dinner's ready!" Cam said. He had already set both plates with the food. I grabbed mine & placed it on the table. I went to the fridge to get a Sprite & went back. I sat down & ate my food. "Oh my god! Cam this is amazing!" I said. "Thanks babe!" he said.

--------------------

After we finished we decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. We walked for a good solid 30 minutes. When we got home I looked at the clock & it said 8:30. We decided to make a Q&A video. On twitter we told everyone about the video & the #aska&c. @zayumdallas_: @camerondallas & I are making a Q&A video! Tweet us questions using #aska&c! Then Cam told all his followers the same thing. @camerondallas: @zayumdallas_ & I are making a Q&A video! Tweet us questions using #aska&c! As soon as we tweeted that our mentions were blowing up & so was the hashtag! Me and Cam saw some really good ones & wrote them down, putting their usernames down as well so we can follow them later. We picked out like 25 questions. We started the video once Cam & I decided whose channel it was going to be on.

-------------------------

After the video I looked at the time & saw 10:30. I was so tired. So I got ready for bed. I went to the bathroom & brushed my teeth, I out my hair into a bun & was ready to go to bed. Cam realized what I was doing & did the same thing. Except the bun part.

Cam came in the bed & I felt his warm body against me. He felt so good. I snuggled into his chest & as I was falling asleep I heard Cam say "I will love you forever my love." I fell asleep smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously thanks so much for over 900 reads!!! Y'all are the best!!! I'm hoping to get to 1K soon! Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT if you want to be one of the girlfriends! I really need COMMENTS on what you want to see what happens next! I love each and everyone of y'all so much! 😘

QOTD: When did you get/getting out of school?

AOTD: May 23.

Twitter-@zayumdallas_

Instagram- @ashley_s1116