Chapter 10

Ashley's POV

So today my dad came home from his week off and he told me he could only stay for today then he leaves again. I was sad about that, but also happy that I get to spend time with Cam. Cam had woken up before me so he made lunch for both of us. Today Cam wanted to take me to Disneyland. I was so excited! I went upstairs and got a shower. When I got out I dried my hair and straightened it. After that I went to my closet and put on a pair of white high-waisted shorts. Then I looked for a mint sleeveless crop top & I put on some mint & white Nikes. I put a few hair ties on my wrist and went downstairs. Surprisingly I was waiting on Cam this time.

Cam came down and was in a tank top & khaki shorts. "Let's go!" I said with excitement. "Ok!" Cam said. We got in the car and drove off. It took about 35 minutes to get there. We went in and rode so many rides. We rode 'Haunted Mansion', 'It's A Small World', 'Space Mountain', and 'Splash Mountain'. It was so much fun! Afterwards we went into one of the shops and we both bought Mouse ears. I got silver ears with a bow and sequins all over it. I don't really like sparkly things but I got them anyway. Cameron got some plain black Mickey Mouse ears. "Cam." I said. "Ya babe?" he said. "Ya know this is my first time at either one of the Disney parks." I said. "No way! I feel honored that I took you to Disneyland for the first time." he said. We left the park and went out to dinner.

-----------------------

We went to a Chinese restaurant. We walked in and the sever asked "How many?" "Two please." Cam said. Cam ordered two waters for us. I looked through their menu and found fried brown rice with shrimp. I really loved fried brown rice which shrimp & California rolls. I looked to see if they had Cali rolls and they did. "So what are you getting?" I asked Cam. "I'm getting some sushi & a bento box. What are you getting?" Cam said. "I'm getting fried brown rice w/shrimp & Cali rolls." I said. "That sounds good. Oh, don't worry about paying, I will pay for us." Cam said. "Awww thanks. You know what?" I said. "What?" Cam said. "I love you so much!" I said. "I love you more!" Cam said. Right after he said that our waitress came back, gave us our waters and asked what we wanted to order. "I'll have the fried brown rice w/shrimp & Cali rolls. Thank you." I said. "I would like the bento box and some sushi." Cam told her. "Ok we'll have that right out for you!" she said. She took the menus and walked away. Thank God she was older and didn't look interested in Cam!

--------------------

We went home and we decided we were going to go swimming in my pool. So Cam ran across my lawn and to his house and changed into his bathing suit. By the time he ran back I was changed too. I had a cute pink top with black bottoms bathing suit. Cam probably thought I was so sexy. Cam looked sexy with his shirt off, just seeing his abs and his v-line! Guys with v-lines are so sexy! Especially my man! I was sitting on the pool chair trying to tan a little when I felt a pair of arms grab me. "What are you doing?!?!?" I yelled. "Either I throw you in or you can jump in!" Cam said. "Um. Neither!" I said. I instantly felt water against my face. Once I surfaced I yelled at Cameron. "What the heck Cam!!" I said. "Sorry babe!" Cam said. "I was just kidding that was so fun! Love you!" I said.

We swam for 2 hours. We had so much fun. We went in and I got a shower & put on some pajamas. I went back downstairs and made brownies! "Brownies! Come get some!!" I yelled. "Cam came running in & my dad just casually walked in and got a little bit. He was so used to Cam sleeping over here. Cam also got some ice cream with his brownies & so did I.

Cam and I watched The Little Mermaid. I loved this movie so much! After we watched that movie, we watched Frozen, literally the best movie ever! I sang to basically every song! "You have a really good voice!" Cam said. "No I don't." I said. That is one of my insecurities, my singing voice. "Ashley! You have the BEST voice ever! It's so good that you should sing with Shawn & post it on YouTube!" Cam said. Wow maybe I should. "Ya know what maybe I will." I said. "Way to go Ashley!" Cam said. We cuddled together and we kept making out. I seriously loved this guy so much! I really hoped to marry him some day!

Finally we went upstairs and got ready for bed. Cam of course has to sleep with out a shirt & pants. I already had mine on, all I had to do was brush my teeth and put my hair in a bun and I was ready. I got in bed and snuggled up to Cameron. Why did he have to be so warm?!?! "I love you from infinity & beyond." Cam said. "I love you." I said. Then we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so thanks so much for over 700 reads!! Seriously y'all are the best! Don't forget to VOTE!

Qotd: What state or country do you live in?

*my answer: Kentucky.

COMMENT Where you live.

Dm me if you want to be one of the girlfriends.

Twitter-zayumdallas_

Instagram-ashley_s1116