Chapter 4

So I changed the main character's name to Ashley and her friend to Madison!! Sorry for the confusion. Now on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Ashley's POV

"I knew you would love it!!", Cam said. It really was gorgeous! Finally the food came. The food was Italian. "I hope you like it!", he said. "It's so good!", I said. He told me his mom had made a fancier version of spaghetti & meatballs.

After we ate & talked we took a walk on the beach. The beach was so quiet & calm.

Cam's POV

This was it. This was where I am going to ask her. When the sun sets I will ask her.

So we went on the beach and the sun was starting to set. "Hey. I have something to ask you.", I said. "What is it?", she said. I bent down on one knee, took her hand and said," Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!!", she said.

I did it. I actually did it.

Next day

Ashley's POV

I'm still a little shocked that he asked me out. But at the same time I knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

That night I couldn't help but go to bed with a smile on my face!

I woke up and went downstairs to see a note on the fridge.

I had to go to work early. Do whatever you want today. Your credit card is on the island. Love, Dad.

I went to the island and sure enough there was my credit card. I decided I was going to make cereal. I went to the cupboard and grabbed some frosted flakes. I poured some in a bowl and got the milk and poured that in as well. As I was eating I decided I was going to call Madison & see if she wanted to do something.

A- hey gurl what's up?

M- nothing much. You?

A- nothing. Wanna do something today?

M- sure. What do you wanna do?

A- take a walk on the beach & go swimming??

M- yassss gurl I've been waiting for someone to ask me that!

A- ok pick me up at 12?

M- yes. What's ur address?

I told her my address.

M-ok see ya in 1 hr.

A- bye.

M-bye.

With that she hung up. I was glad I found a friend like her.

I started getting ready at 12:30. It didn't take me long to find a bathing suit and outfit to go over it. I found the perf bikini. It was a solid black bikini. I was skinny but not too skinny. I was happy with what I saw. I grabbed my high waisted shorts and my crop top and put them on. Then before I knew it, Madison was already here.

"Ready to go?", she said. "Ya. We can just walk. We don't live that far!!", I said. "Ok.", she said. We got there after 5 minutes of walking. There were lots of people there at the beach. "I'm ready to go in!", I said. "Me too!", she said. I'm glad I'm an only child or else I would have to drag my sibling here! I ran in the water and dived. Ahhh the water felt so good on my skin.

We swam for a good hour and a half. Before I knew it I was so tan. That was fast! We got out and headed back home. "Wanna sleepover?? I'm sure my dad won't mind.", I said, as we entered the house. "Sure!", she said. "Awesome.", I said.

We started talking about our boyfriends. "Have you ever heard of Cameron Dallas?", I said. "Yess!", she said. "Well that's my boyfriend.", I said. "That's so cool. Have you heard of vine famous Shawn Mendes?", she said. "Hahahaha! Yes!", I said. "Well that's my bf!", she said. "That's so cool both of our bfs are vine famous!", I said.

We continued talking all night. Until dinner, I cooked the three minute Mac n cheeses. Then we talked again all night and finally went to bed late at like 2 watching Mean Girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so here's chapter 4! I hope you like it. This was more about Ashley and her friend Madison. Thx for reading and don't forget to VOTE. COMMENT if you follow me on insta or twittah. Follow the girl who is Madison in the book on twitter as well.

REMINDER!! I'm only updating on the weekends or whenever I finish writing!!

Twittah- zayumdallas_

Insta- ashley_s1116

Madison- cashbaes_