Chapter 1

My name is Ashley. I live in New York and am moving to California. My mom and are separated & my dad is taking me to live in Cali.

~~~1 Week Later~~~

So it is finally time to fly to Cali & dad said our stuff will be there tomorrow. We arrived at the airport & got some Starbucks to wake us up since it was 10:30 in the morning. After getting coffee we went to wait for our plane.

Finally after about 30 minutes they called "Flight 267 boarding for LA, California. My dad and I rushed over and got on the plane. I put in my headphones and fell asleep.

After about 3 hrs my dad woke me up and said, "Honey we're about to land." I quickly grabbed my purse and got out my gum so I wouldn't pop my ears.

After we landed, we got out of the airport and headed to the car. (My dad's car got here before us.)

We drove to the house which was a 15 minute drive from LA to Chino Hills. Once we got there the house was huge! I mean HUGE! I stepped inside and quickly ran to the master bedroom because my dad said I could pick any room I wanted. When I looked in it there want anything there except our beds. I quickly ran up to the closet and opened it it was a walk-in closet!!! I went to the bathroom and saw that it had a full shower and bath + a sink.

After a while I decided to grab my pennyboard and explore the neighborhood. "Dad I'm going to checkout the neighborhood!! I'll be back at 4!!" I said as I was leaving. I grabbed my phone and some money and left.

My next door neighbor saw me and stopped me. He asked me if I just moved in next door & I said yes. I officially think he is hot!! Then he asked me if he could show me around Chino Hills & of course me being dumb I said yes. I didn't even know his name & he was already showing me around. But one thing, he did look a little familiar.

I didn't want this whole experience to be awkward so I just told him my name. "By the way my name's Ashley." I said. "Cameron. Cameron Dallas." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOO CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!! Read for more. Hey this is my first time writing a story so I hope you like it. This is chapter one. There will be more. Plz don't forget to vote for me. Also comment if you want your name to be in the story.

Twitter- @zayumdallas_

Insta- @ashleygilinsky_